Hello everyone.
    Here's my problem..
    My computer crashed while updating the OS on my STL100-1 Z10, so the Z10 ended with a BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US error (a file system error).
    So I tried to reload the OS using BB Link, and the process apparently was good, but the Z10 was still dead.
    Then, I tried to use several autoloaders, and it was almost the same. No issues on the process but Z10 was still dead. But when using autoloaders, the red light was blinking.
    After many tries, I deciced to force a full device wipe by entering an incorrect password 10 times in BB Link... big mistake.
    Now the device has the red blinking light, BB Link and autoloaders report that a deletion is in progress, but that's not true:

Unable to debrick my Z10-capture.jpg

Unable to debrick my Z10-capture2.jpg

Any ideas what the hell is going on??
    11-26-13 06:59 PM
    Try this.

Download cfp.exe: http://l.bitcasa.com/riRT37mH

Open a command line in the same folder, plug in your phone and type :

Code:
    cfp-3.10.0.47.exe nuke -a
    Then run the autoloader again.
    11-26-13 07:04 PM
    Take the battery out then go to BlackBerry.com/updates, plug it in and try to force it from there. At the green light reinsert battery.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:04 PM
    Try this.

Download cfp.exe: http://l.bitcasa.com/riRT37mH

Open a command line in the same folder, plug in your phone and type :

Code:
    cfp-3.10.0.47.exe nuke -a
    Then run the autoloader again.
    This is going to do it. No point in dragging the thread on.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:05 PM
    Using this I got the same autoloader's error

Unable to debrick my Z10-capture3.jpg
    11-26-13 07:29 PM
    Take the battery out then go to BlackBerry.com/updates, plug it in and try to force it from there. At the green light reinsert battery.

Posted via CB10
    I don't have any green light
    11-26-13 07:30 PM
    Have you tried it yet?

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:36 PM
    Have you tried it yet?

Posted via CB10
    Yes I did.
    Actually I got the same message as in BB Link
    11-26-13 07:44 PM
    Yes I did.
    Actually I got the same message as in BB Link
    put your battery out then connet to pc run the autoloader, connecting to bootroom put back the battery

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:46 PM
    Give this a shot.

To recover the BlackBerry 10 smartphone complete the following steps:

�� 1. Shutdown BlackBerry Link (and BlackBerry Desktop Software if installed).

�� 2. Detach all BlackBerry smartphones, including the BlackBerry 10 smartphone that cannot be booted up.

�� 3. Using Internet Explorer navigate to http://www.BlackBerry.com/updates, scroll down the page and select the� Check for Updates button.

�� 4. Connect the BlackBerry 10 smartphone that cannot be booted up.

���5. Hold the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then press the power button again so it turns on. A prompt will appear and the BlackBerry smartphone will show in the drop down list shortly after the LED lights up as red (it could show up as USB: UNKNOWN or USB: BlackBerry (PIN) ? both are normal/fine). Click the OK Button as soon as it becomes enabled. NOTE: there is only 15 seconds to do this.

����� Note: Once the above steps are completed successfully a dialog will be displayed stating Checking for BlackBerry Device Software updates.

�� 6. The BlackBerry 10 smartphone will now power itself off after 120 seconds. Shortly after the 120 seconds, the BlackBerry smartphone LED should turn green. Continue to wait after the LED turns green and you will be prompted to install BlackBerry Device Software. Follow the prompts to install the BlackBerry Software and once the installation is complete the smartphone will boot up and is now recovered.

???Note: If neither BlackBerry Link nor BlackBerry Desktop Software is installed please start at Step 2.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 07:47 PM
    put your battery out then connet to pc run the autoloader, connecting to bootroom put back the battery

Posted via CB10
    I tried that.
    As soon as I connect the Z10 to the USB port (without the battery), the autoloader detect the device and abort the process.
    11-26-13 07:54 PM
    Did you try my last suggestion?

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 09:11 PM
    Did you try my last suggestion?

Posted via CB10
    Not yet, because the Z10 actually never turns off.
    As soon as I plug the usb cable (even without the battery) or place the battery, the red light starts to blink, and holding the power button to turn off the device is useless.
    11-27-13 06:25 AM
    Not yet, because the Z10 actually never turns off.
    As soon as I plug the usb cable (even without the battery) or place the battery, the red light starts to blink, and holding the power button to turn off the device is useless.
    maybe try let the device finish wiping first put it on

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 06:38 AM
    maybe try let the device finish wiping first put it on

Posted via CB10
    But how could I know when the wipe is done?
    There's nothing in the screen.
    Also, the device spent the whole night connected to a wall charger, and this morning the red light was still blinking.

I think it's completely dead and bricked.

So sad
    11-27-13 06:52 AM
    I was thinking that maybe the CFP command-line tool could be useful (to force a full filesystem clean-up), but the documentation I've found so far is very obscure and developer-oriented.
    So, I'm doomed.
    11-27-13 06:55 AM
    I read the replies and none can be done with my Z10. a) BB Link has never worked properly for me and Z10 is not recognised. b) If I try to switch of the Z10 by holding Power Button - it just restarts to Red LED, that goes out and BLACKBERRY word appears, screen lights up a little behind and stops there. If I take out battery and put back - Red LED comes on, goes out .. BLACKBERRY word appears and stops.
    There seems to be no way the phone wants to switch off. I left it overnight thinking maybe it's an update matter ... still same in morning.

It all started yesterday when I found the Z10 displaying normal screen. I could slide between screens but nothing worked. I tried to send SMS ... I could type the message but when tried to send - it would disappear and nothing sent. I tried to switch of phone ... to restart it in case it had just locked. Nothing. I had to remove battery to get it to shut down. Then it wouldn't come on with battery back in. Took battery out again a few times and then it started this BLACKBERRY word only.
    Nigel
    12-20-13 12:44 AM
    I read the replies and none can be done with my Z10. a) BB Link has never worked properly for me and Z10 is not recognised. b) If I try to switch of the Z10 by holding Power Button - it just restarts to Red LED, that goes out and BLACKBERRY word appears, screen lights up a little behind and stops there. If I take out battery and put back - Red LED comes on, goes out .. BLACKBERRY word appears and stops.
    There seems to be no way the phone wants to switch off. I left it overnight thinking maybe it's an update matter ... still same in morning.

It all started yesterday when I found the Z10 displaying normal screen. I could slide between screens but nothing worked. I tried to send SMS ... I could type the message but when tried to send - it would disappear and nothing sent. I tried to switch of phone ... to restart it in case it had just locked. Nothing. I had to remove battery to get it to shut down. Then it wouldn't come on with battery back in. Took battery out again a few times and then it started this BLACKBERRY word only.
    Nigel
    I don't know if this will work but I had almost the same thing two weeks ago. After about 16 hours and a number of different methods, I finally got the LEAKED OS to load on my Z10 (I had already called my carrier and they shipped me a new phone) but it got delayed by snow so I tried a few more times. The LEAK finally did load and it has been pretty stable since. Now, I tried the Leak about 4 or 5 times with no success and then finally it did work.

Other than that, you can call carrier if you are the original purchaser.
    12-20-13 11:58 AM
    When you say you finally got an autoloader to work could you clarify a little for me?

I currently have two bricked Z10s (one is my Red LE Z10 and my original one from rogers)

When I connect either of them to my computer nothing happens. No Led action, Nothing on screen so running auto-loaders or repairing through BB-link doesn't work as it just sits there not detecting the Z10. I tried the "cfp-3.10.0.47.exe nuke -a" as suggested earlier in this thread but it just sits there saying connecting to bootrom.

Were you experience issues like that and then it just worked one time? Or was your Z10 more functional then that.

Also not to hijack the thread but is there anyway to force load an OS to my Z10 without it being detected (even if it's not recommended or risky because at this point both devices are useless and it's not like I can return my LE Z10)

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 01:36 PM
    When I tried the other day, the computer/BB Link software did and did NOT see my Z10. But it never completed the loading. There were a variety of error messages. I tried at least a dozen times. I also tried the Internet Explorer (Post #10 above) method. Also a partial and then failure. I also tried Sachesi but it also would not connect. And I tried the Leak autoloader and it would do its thing for a bit and then throw up and error message. I tried all methods with and without battery. I gave up and called carrier who authorized a new phone. But it was delayed so I tried a few more times. Phase of moon, alignment of the stars or just dumb luck (probably), suddenly the Auto Loader worked. It went to completion and the phone booted up, started the tutorial, wanted bbid and also wanted my sim card (I have removed it and sd card).
    12-20-13 04:22 PM
    My Z10 got nuked last Saturday and I tried re installing the OS. I cannot do #5. above (Hold the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then press the power button again so it turns on...) since the phone is already off (I assure you, the battery is fully charged). I tried re-installing using the Application Loader Wizard but my phone cannot be detected.

Unable to debrick my Z10-12-24-2013-11-42-58-am.png

I tried to follow all the tips on how to force-detect my phone via Device Manager but to no avail. Anything else I can try to debrick my Z10? Thanks!
    12-23-13 09:43 PM
    I want someone's broken z10 so I can try to jtag it

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 09:54 PM
    My Z10 got nuked last Saturday and I tried re installing the OS. I cannot do #5. above (Hold the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then press the power button again so it turns on...) since the phone is already off (I assure you, the battery is fully charged). I tried re-installing using the Application Loader Wizard but my phone cannot be detected.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12-24-2013 11-42-58 AM.png 
Views:	525 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	232857

I tried to follow all the tips on how to force-detect my phone via Device Manager but to no avail. Anything else I can try to debrick my Z10? Thanks!
    Check out the Leak subforum and grab a copy of the leak or if you want, one of the autoloader programs (windows computer) that can reload using usb. I wound up using a Leak and it worked but took about 3-5 tries.
    12-23-13 10:44 PM
    Thanks for the tip! I'll try it.
    12-26-13 12:42 AM
    12-26-13 01:02 AM
30 12