Unable to Connect to DDPB
I was just wondering if anyone else had this same problem or knows how to fix it. With the news that we can sideload instagram I got to it right away, however whenever I try to connect my Z10 to DDPB, it won't connect, I get an error. Even if I press scan for the ip address, it shows a random ip that's not the same as my z10s. Developmental mode is turned on of course. Also I noticed my "notifications" section in the hub has disappeared, perhaps this is related?
- 03-04-13, 07:13 PM #3
From the network it says 192.168.2.20 on wifi. And using the plugin didn't work it just wouldn't connect. I've used the DDPB app for all my other sideloads and this is the first time its given me connection issues!
- 03-04-13, 07:55 PM #5
Very strange. Sounds like you're using the correct IP address (Settings > About > Network > Wi-Fi - IPv4). Just as a troubleshooting suggestion, the Z10 should be plugged into the computer via USB and accessible as a networked drive. Try having BlackBerry Link open while you're sideloading, that should guarantee your device is connected/accessible as a networked drive.
Update: I was able to connect to DDPB via my laptop, almost pulled out my hair lol! Got instagram its working pretty good for a port. But I can't help thinking my software is corrupt on my Z10. Did the new software update eliminate the notifications section in the hub? Ive tried going into the hub settings but there's no option for it. Might have to try reinstalling the os. Thanks for everyone's help so far, greatly appreciated!
- By Knightcrawler in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 54Last Post: 03-09-14, 02:27 PM
- By 8820user in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 5Last Post: 04-22-08, 12:00 AM
- By scottharding in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-08, 12:42 PM
- By senero in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-08, 10:08 PM
- By Corinne in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 09-01-07, 04:27 PM