Hello, I recently upgrade to 10.3.2.798 and everything works fine except that my BlackBerry icon won't come up hence bbm isn't functioning. I have capital E and H and it's voice and data but still the BlackBerry icon won't show and bbm won't work. Every other thing works fine, whatsapp, ma applications and even browser except for instagram and candy crush dat crashes. I have registered my phone to my network and got confirmation. Don't know what else to do? I thought if anyone has the office release version maybe I can try loading that as I heard the one I loaded is of a higher version to the official release. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 12:58 PM
    Try a hard reset, by holding the volume up and down buttons.
    06-04-15 02:15 PM
    i have its still the same thing.i did a non destructive upgrade. any advise anyone?
    06-04-15 04:23 PM
    Have you gone into settings/ about/ then hit the drop down menu and select network, then press the menu button bottom right and hit the register device.
    06-04-15 06:07 PM
    yes i have done that also and even got a message back that i am registered for blackberry services. well i didnt know i couldnt downgrade back to 10.3.1 and now my phone is bricked and flashes two red lights. i have tried using link to restore but it stops when extracting and also when i tried to use the autoloader, it does it thing an after completing it and waiting for the phone to start, it starts to blink again. please advise.
    06-09-15 06:08 AM
    If you have a phone with a removable battery take it off, hold down on the power button and plug it to a charger while holding down on the power button, the red led should be a solid red, see if it triggers the phone to start, if it does quickly reinsert the battery.

Try this a couple of times if it doesn't work right away.

If nothing happens, plug the phone to your computer, without the battery, link should say something like "can't communicate with your device", then try to restore it.

Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 06:24 AM
    i tried to restore or reload using link but after extracting i get an error code that it cant be completed
    06-09-15 09:55 AM