Hi! Just wondering how to un sync my Facebook contacts from my contacts list.
    02-06-13 01:54 PM
    Don't know how to un sync but I got mine so they don't appear in my contact list
    M.Rizk likes this.
    02-06-13 02:02 PM
    In the Contacts app, swipe down from top, click Settings, a page will appear and all you gotta do is flip the switches on what accounts you want synced.
    M.Rizk likes this.
    Swipe down from the top when in Contacts, then press settings. Facebook = Off.
    If u want to do that by the way you go in to your contacts and swipe down from the top and pick settings. It let's u choose what accounts appear in your contact list.

Edit: too slow lol
    M.Rizk likes this.
    02-06-13 02:03 PM
    Lovely timing lol
    Lol yeah I just edited my post saying I was too slow lol
    Thanks guys!
    02-06-13 02:41 PM
    you can turn off what shows in your contact list.. but does it actually prevent facebook sync'ing? i actually don't want to sync my contacts with anything.. ie.. facebook, twitter, gmail etc..
    03-29-13 09:31 AM
    you can turn off what shows in your contact list.. but does it actually prevent facebook sync'ing? i actually don't want to sync my contacts with anything.. ie.. facebook, twitter, gmail etc..
    I turned mine off but a lot of my contacts still have their FB pics next to them with the Facebook symbol there. Ideally I'd like to have no pics that I don't manually apply and undo the ones that were linked

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 10:09 AM
    I turned mine off but a lot of my contacts still have their FB pics next to them with the Facebook symbol there. Ideally I'd like to have no pics that I don't manually apply and undo the ones that were linked

Posted via CB10
    steelgreek. you can unlink them. if you go into the contact list.. select contact(ie. John Doe).. on the bottom you will see links.. hit links. and then unlink the facebook one. The picture will disappear..
    03-29-13 10:45 AM
    And you have to do that with a 100 or so contacts?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:07 AM
    that's the only way i know as of right now.. the only way i can think of is to turn off all facebook options.. delete all contacts.. and then reimport. i've never tried that. i was going to try.. but couldn't figure out an easy way to delete all contacts..
    03-29-13 11:44 AM
    steelgreek. you can unlink them. if you go into the contact list.. select contact(ie. John Doe).. on the bottom you will see links.. hit links. and then unlink the facebook one. The picture will disappear..
    So I would have to go through and manually do this for each contact... Arg that's gonna take a while if so
    akavbb likes this.
    03-29-13 01:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    That is because the phone auto-linked the contacts when you first imported them. You can unlink them and everything will be ok.
    03-29-13 01:57 PM
    That is because the phone auto-linked the contacts. You can unlink them and everything will be ok.
    I did this yesterday when I noticed that they had linked. I turned it off but the pictures still remain. I thought giving it a night or even rebooting might help but it didn't
    03-29-13 04:02 PM
    I did this yesterday when I noticed that they had linked. I turned it off but the pictures still remain. I thought giving it a night or even rebooting might help but it didn't
    STUPID Contacts Application. After a reboot, or after some hours the contacts reappear. If you go to settings FB and Twitter Contacts are again ON.
    Fix it ASAP BlackBerry. Stop being annoying!!!
    03-31-13 12:48 PM

STUPID Contacts Application. After a reboot, or after some hours the contacts reappear. If you go to settings FB and Twitter Contacts are again ON.
    I've rebooted a few times and it stays off through the contacts application but those pics are still there with the little "f" next to em... not fun
    03-31-13 05:54 PM

I have the same problem...

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 06:07 PM
    In the Contacts app, swipe down from top, click Settings, a page will appear and all you gotta do is flip the switches on what accounts you want synced.
    Ahhh....thnx. I was wondering about this, as well. There's hidden "things" all over this OS.
    03-31-13 07:21 PM
    Thank you so much! That was incredibly helpful
    04-27-14 09:48 AM