- CrackBerry User
- 64 Posts
UK Z10 on Wind/Mobi?
Ok found out, it seems a uk 4g phone for the EE/T-mobile/Orange Network uses LTE Band 3 which would make it AWS compatibile.
I was wondering if it would work on Wind Mobile/Mobilicity.
Also, as an update it seems the Non-AWS Z10 the 91 model I believe also works on WIND so pretty much any Z10 will work on most if not all Canadian carriers.
I'm not 100% sure as to why, or how though because it shouldn't according to specs so try it out at your own risk and post here.
Last edited by GunzRx; 02-13-2013 at 02:43 AM.
- By shobande in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 16Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:55 PM
- By Korepab in forum WIND MobileReplies: 30Last Post: 04-30-2013, 09:08 AM
- By madrid_kanye in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2013, 04:32 PM
- By lawyerdude in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2013, 02:27 PM
- By yzf.shaun in forum WIND MobileReplies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2012, 06:25 PM