- 03-23-13, 11:37 PM #4
Never had problems with mine -... but...
as far as I know - STL100-1,2,3 have the same frequency support for 2G - and when roaming you don't want to roam data anyway...
Make sure you have configured your phone to 2G net - and NOT 3G/4G only....
also - make sure you connect to a network in US where your SIM carrier have a roaming agreement with... It can be your Z10 (if set on Auto) will try to connect to a carrier which your "home provider" don't have agreements with.. by going to mobile Network Setup - setting to manual - and choosing a different provider - Might help you..
I have tried switching it to just 2g and 3g. There isn't an option to connect only by 2g.
I have tried manual scan for network and as far as I know T-Mobile is oranges roaming partner. But when I select it, it just says emergency calls only.
Still no joy
Posted via CB10
- 03-24-13, 12:31 PM #6
- CrackBerry User
03-24-13, 03:51 PM #8
- 78 Posts
You can check online if your orange account has roaming enabled, as far as I remember you have to set it up it doesn't automatically get set up. I've never had problems with blackberries on orange working in USA ( not tried z10 yet) be interested to know solution though before I go to states later in year.
Posted via CB10
- By cobs00 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 03-30-13, 11:38 AM
- By tiger926 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 0Last Post: 03-12-12, 10:49 AM
- By mattglobal in forum T-MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-09, 01:32 PM
- By tadem in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-08, 12:31 PM
- By pgetchell in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-08, 10:15 AM