I am holding out some hope for Australia. We're on the list of 18 countries to get the music download capability on Blackberry World first, so I'd imagine they'll want to ship them here first too!
    01-28-13 09:27 PM
    I am holding out some hope for Australia. We're on the list of 18 countries to get the music download capability on Blackberry World first, so I'd imagine they'll want to ship them here first too!
    You and me both! Managed to convince Vodafone AU to terminate my contract due to their rubbish network and am ready to get aboard a decent carrier with a shiny new Z10. Will buy the handset outright from overseas if I have to.
    01-28-13 09:41 PM
    Well considering that the Z10 is code named London, I should think so too!
    The slightly ironic thing with that name is that we now know that at least two of the uk carriers will not be getting the one with that codename as they have got an lte model.
    01-29-13 03:45 AM
    tick tick tick ....

and I know it's in Austrian but it shows the ui off nicely

Last edited by slparry; 01-29-13 at 06:38 AM.
    01-29-13 06:18 AM
    Vielen Dank fuer den Link!
    01-29-13 07:44 AM
    Guy in Vodafone told me today that they will be selling them on Thursday!
    01-29-13 09:46 AM
    Contacted EE uk several times Via Twitter and although they haven't given a definitive answer yet said Very very soon on the release of the first BB10 phone.
    #BB10BELIEVE
    01-29-13 09:58 AM
    Contacted EE uk several times Via Twitter and although they haven't given a definitive answer yet said Very very soon on the release of the first BB10 phone.
    #BB10BELIEVE
    My local EE store ( Bristol) said you can order the handset on release but they won't physically have the phones till 5th February.
    01-29-13 10:04 AM
    #BB10BELIEVE
    That to me means tomorrow Fingers crossed for you mate!
    The Furbz likes this.
    01-29-13 10:05 AM
    Well I wasn't sure how true it was, but seems like it may be; BlackBerry Z10 available on Vodafone UK January 30th | CrackBerry.com
    I'm feeling good about this. I'm really really happy that I'm on Vodafone and that I waggled my contract around to be able to just grab a Z10 the second they were available.

Personally, I'm going to give them a call tomorrow morning and see if they'll take an order before the launch event because they might do you know, and if they are handing them out tomorrow, I want me one of the first off the line and I don't want to miss the over-night shipping deadline. I've been waiting a long time and if there's any possible way I can get one for thursday then thats when I want it for.

While I may end up being cruelly disappointed, at this point I am totally ok with getting my hopes up for beating all the americans to the punch with my Z10. That would be winnerful.
    01-29-13 12:21 PM
    how can vodafone get it it first?? I have to wait till weekend for my hook up it sucks.Will be watching plenty reviews
    01-29-13 02:52 PM
    how can vodafone get it it first??
    ...because they're the largest GSM carrier in the world, and have always been pro-RIM?
    Just a guess
    01-29-13 03:22 PM
    Got off the phone with the Vodafone upgrade team, apparently they did not have much info on if t would be available tomorrow. According to the chap, there was no inventory of any bb10 handset after consulting with a manager, he advised me that they would be available around mid-February. Sorry to burst any bubbles
    01-29-13 03:51 PM
    so the launch countdown on the home page of crackberry, does that relate to the UK or the USA? I mean we'll be well into the 30th before the US start waking up
    01-29-13 04:24 PM
    so the launch countdown on the home page of crackberry, does that relate to the UK or the USA? I mean we'll be well into the 30th before the US start waking up
    3pm in the UK... 9am in the US
    01-29-13 04:33 PM
    Got off the phone with the Vodafone upgrade team, apparently they did not have much info on if t would be available tomorrow. According to the chap, there was no inventory of any bb10 handset after consulting with a manager, he advised me that they would be available around mid-February. Sorry to burst any bubbles
    That's what the upgrade team told me after I spoke to the people in store. The area manager said all the vodafone stores will be stocked tomorrow, wed 30 & at 5pm thursday I may be able to use one for myself in store. I would want to just get mine and head home though.
    01-29-13 04:38 PM
    From Phones4U!
    Attached Thumbnails UK Specific rumours and details-blackberry-z10-pre-order-130130b.jpg  
    01-30-13 04:17 AM
    just had a wander around my local town centre and none of the networks have any advertising
    01-30-13 04:21 AM
    any details yet of who will be selling simfree units?
    01-30-13 04:30 AM
    any details yet of who will be selling simfree units?
    Carphone Warehouse as per, and likely Phones 4U too... and of course Amazon, Clove, Expansys etc.
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 01-30-13 at 05:02 AM.
    01-30-13 04:50 AM
    just had a wander around my local town centre and none of the networks have any advertising
    They won't be allowed to until after 3pm. It doesn't officially exist before then.
    01-30-13 04:52 AM
    Carphone Warehouse as per, and likely Phones 4U too... and of course Amazon, Clove, Expansys etc.
    hopefully amazon will get some details up soon then. much rather buy direct from them
    01-30-13 05:04 AM
    Until the launch event hits they won't be likely to say a whole lot about anything, and thats fine, thats just how things are. While the memo thing we saw could have been faked, I don't see how someone higher up the chain is going to be less in the know than a guy behind the counter. I'm still banking on getting an order in today.
    01-30-13 05:57 AM
    I can say with 100% accuracy that most (if not all) Car Phone Warehouse in the UK have stock NOW - ready to sell from 5pm GMT Source: A very good friend who is an Employee has seen it

Rumour is that Vodafone also have, however they will not answer the question straight LOL
    01-30-13 07:43 AM
    I hope that's true, I'm working in London near oxford street till 6pm. I will be going to investigate as soon as i finish work
    01-30-13 07:48 AM
169 ... 23456 ...