- CrackBerry User
- 85 Posts
Two phones become one?
I've never owned any Blackberry devices until about 12 months ago when I purchased a 16gb playbook
and I love it.
Now currently I have 2 phones HTC One X as my main phone and a 9320 on pay as you go backup
I've kind of fallen out of love with Android phones and can't understand why voice dialing just doesn't
work very well. I've just watched the z10 voice control video - amazing.
My 12mth contract is up in April do I sell the HTC now and get a decent price, in UK should be
about 225 and hope to get a sim free Z10 contract free?
If I can't afford one I can keep the 9320 until April or sell both phones? Probably get 80 for 9320
as new condition.
Thanks in advance
- By daniel.nedelchev in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:47 PM
- By giper in forum AT&TReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2010, 12:36 PM
- By bravo in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 20Last Post: 07-02-2009, 03:21 PM
- By tnewton3 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:45 PM
- By SirDes in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2008, 01:48 AM