Hey guys, I am just having two minor issues on my z10 apart from some documented ones.

1. Cb app is not giving the notifications which I have setup. Do I have to keep the app to open state to get the notifications.

2. Sometimes I have noticed that when a call comes in and I receive it instead of the call screen the call log screen opens up and I do not have any button available to press for ending the call and I am at the mercy of the calling party to end the call.

Any help or ideas are appreciated.

Btw, I love this phone and after using Iphone android coming back to BlackBerry on such a phenomenal device
    Is great.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 09:35 AM
    Come on guys, anyone....

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 07:59 PM
    Yes, the app must be left open to receive notifications. And i believe closing the phone apps minimized frame should end the call, although i have not tried it.
    02-23-13 08:04 PM
    Even i don't get the notifications unless the app is opened. Have not had a problem with the call screen so far..
    02-24-13 01:00 AM
    Yeah did not strike my mind, maybe closing it will end the call. Thanks man.

Regarding CB I believed that only the apps which are ported from android have to be open for receiving the notifications, so Cb is an android port and not a native app.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 03:20 AM
    CrackBerry 10 is a native app. You can tell the difference by swiping down from the top, if the android bar appears at the bottom its a port.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 05:18 AM
    But if it is a native app why does it not give any notification when it is closed. Why do we have to keep it open for notifications.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 06:00 AM
    But if it is a native app why does it not give any notification when it is closed. Why do we have to keep it open for notifications.

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry doesn't allow third party apps to run in the background at the moment.
    02-24-13 06:15 AM
    Yeah did not strike my mind, maybe closing it will end the call. Thanks man.

Regarding CB I believed that only the apps which are ported from android have to be open for receiving the notifications, so Cb is an android port and not a native app.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think closing the active frame ends the call.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 09:20 AM