- CrackBerry Abuser
02-21-2013, 11:36 AM #2
- 261 Posts
One should be with NFC and the other without.
Posted from the CB App on my White Zed 10This message was most likely posted from my PlayBook LTE, or my White Zed 10, or perhaps my HP laptop on my 10's wifi hotspot. Point is, BlackBerry played a part in this message!!
- 02-21-2013, 11:40 AM #4
The one from Asia well who knows why it is bigger as maybe due to carriers over there not sure.New Phone: Iphone 4s, Old Phones: Blackberry Z10, Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4 (Used By Family)
LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1753.
On Rogers Service
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
Thanks for the replies. There is no NFC in any if them. Maybe just different types of cars. Indeed, then big one can't be cut down to nano size so that is clearly one restriction on the big card already
Posted via CB10
- 02-21-2013, 08:00 PM #7
I work for a Telco in Australia and we have different size sim chips. Basically the larger one is older and used for the phones that have 4 set of pins, whilst most phones these days only use 3 set of pins.
- By jlevita82 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2008, 10:54 AM
- By azim_lovely99 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2008, 08:49 AM
- By unith in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2008, 09:53 PM
- By vio10 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:40 AM
- By curveoncracke in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:31 PM