I never get a notification for a new interaction, however the Tweets are there in the hub if I just happen to check, anyway to fix this?
    02-28-13 03:06 PM
    I get the notifications but they tend to lag about 5 minutes behind email notifications.
    02-28-13 08:29 PM
    I have this exact same problem. If someone mentions me in a tweet I get no notification sound or LED (despite them both being set to ON), but the tweet appears in the Hub.

However after having another look at the Notification settings, I found that there is a duplicate Twitter notification settings under "Other Applications" which was also turned ON. So...I turned this one to OFF and I'm awaiting my next mention to see if that makes any difference! Ive also turned twitter off in the Hub so the App will now need to notify me that I have been mentioned.
    03-01-13 10:50 AM
    I'm not getting any tweets into the hub at all, and I'm not getting an indicator LED after a new tweet has arrived. Twitter is in the hub. All notification settings are ON. I have no idea how to make this work.
    03-01-13 03:10 PM
    I have this exact same problem. If someone mentions me in a tweet I get no notification sound or LED (despite them both being set to ON), but the tweet appears in the Hub.

However after having another look at the Notification settings, I found that there is a duplicate Twitter notification settings under "Other Applications" which was also turned ON. So...I turned this one to OFF and I'm awaiting my next mention to see if that makes any difference! Ive also turned twitter off in the Hub so the App will now need to notify me that I have been mentioned.
    Did this work for you?
    03-02-13 04:06 PM
    These are my thoughts on the twitter fail app

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8058881

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 04:24 PM