Hi all,

My BlackBerry Z10 hub is working perfectly for all my multiple email accounts. I just logged in to twitter and the app itself is working fine. But when I check in hub it is not showing any entry under twitter in hub. The app itself is showing all the tweets by others and me. Any ideas pls. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 11:43 AM
    I would have posted a screen shot but can't seem to figure out how to do it in Cb app on BlackBerry Z10.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 12:02 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=775389

Apparently that is how it is supposed to be? I'm not sure but that's what I got for an answer

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 01:06 PM
    Hey, the hub will only show direct messages. Imagine it would contain all tweets that you would have to read.

You find all @ messages and normal twitter stream in the twitter app and all direct messages, hence conversations (non public) in the hub.

That's by design exactly like this.
    Cheers,
    K
    02-24-13 01:38 PM
    Hi...Twitter was working for me on my Z10 until just today. Now every screen in the twitter app says "Oops..An error occured while trying to display...." I don't see any tweets, I am apparently not following anybody anymore, and my profile is also empty.

I uninstalled and re-installed, rebooted several times and then updated to 10.0.0.45. Still nothing. Not sure what changed, but it was working relatively well until now.

Anybody else see this problem?
    02-24-13 02:46 PM
    Oh ok, so it is supposed to be that way. But I think they should leave it on the user to decide how to configure it. For someone like me who uses twitter to follow the news updates mostly it makes sense that the updates are received in the hub instead of me opening the twitter app a no. Of times.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 07:19 PM
    thats exactly what my point was lol
    thats how the iphone app works (note i am NOT trolling just pointing out a fact) and love it since any news update gets sent as a push notification
    02-24-13 08:37 PM