Anyone else having trouble with this? I have the phone in landscape (Transform case) overnight. When the alarm goes off. swiping the screen to turn off it is quite easy to snooze by mistake. Without my glasses on it's quite difficult to tell. Also, when snooze does then go off, rather than clear buttons (for us speccies) there are the dismiss and resnooze options, but in very small print. Hope at some point BB might replace with some large buttons that we can actually see!
    03-06-13 04:21 AM
    I am with you sooty50!

Whenever my alarm goes off I madly grab for my phone with sleep filled eyes! With it in bedtime mode, I inevitably "snooze" the alarm whether I mean to or not (sometimes I do) - which is okay in general as long as you can correct it. What I can't work out is how I can cancel the snooze if I accidentally hit it but then get up. I know it displays the little Zzzz next to the alarm icon - but how do I get rid of it? Inevitably the alarm goes off again while I am in the shower and then my wife gets cross
    Unless I am missing something, a cancel snooze button would be awesome (say from a swipe down menu) - and clearer dismiss buttons after snooze finishes and bedtime mode is turned off would be great too!
    03-21-13 09:08 PM