- CrackBerry Abuser
- 204 Posts
Turn off your Z10 display with gesture
So I just found this out while playing with the unlock gesture. Some of you may have already found this.
Base scenario required for this to work - display turned on (assuming you just needed to check the time/messages & did NOT fully unlock the display yet)
So while the clock & messages are being displayed - PERFORM an inverted 'V' swipe from the bezel - which means your swipe must start and end with the bezel.
I found that performing this gesture turns off the display without having to press the power button to turn off the display
Hope you guys can get this to work - or else this is a bug with my phone - so dont hate me for sharing
- 02-22-2013, 02:24 PM #5
you can also just continue your upward drag and go directly back down onto the bezel. as long as you don't let goDevice(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10> Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Z10 #BlackBerryByChoice
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- CrackBerry Master
02-22-2013, 02:57 PM #9[shabbs]
- 1,362 Posts
- It feels snappier...
BlackBerry Z10/STL100-3 [OS v10.2.1.3175]
BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB [OS v188.8.131.523]
- By runner7395 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 60Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:00 PM
- By YummyBerry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2009, 08:54 AM
- By dlo in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2009, 10:47 AM
- By krazd in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 75Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:14 PM
- By periwinklemoon in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2008, 02:02 PM