- CrackBerry Abuser
- 204 Posts
Turn off your Z10 display with gesture
So I just found this out while playing with the unlock gesture. Some of you may have already found this.
Base scenario required for this to work - display turned on (assuming you just needed to check the time/messages & did NOT fully unlock the display yet)
So while the clock & messages are being displayed - PERFORM an inverted 'V' swipe from the bezel - which means your swipe must start and end with the bezel.
I found that performing this gesture turns off the display without having to press the power button to turn off the display
Hope you guys can get this to work - or else this is a bug with my phone - so dont hate me for sharing
- 02-22-2013, 03:26 PM #7Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.*.**** / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.*.****Subscribe to my Channel C0001C3B1 for my latest App Conversions running on my Z10
- CrackBerry Master
02-22-2013, 03:57 PM #9[shabbs]
- 1,337 Posts
- It feels snappier...
BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB [OS v126.96.36.1993]
BlackBerry Z10/STL100-3 [OS v10.2.0.1803] w/unlocked Android JB runtime [10.2.1.641]
- By runner7395 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 60Last Post: 04-14-2010, 03:00 PM
- By YummyBerry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2009, 09:54 AM
- By dlo in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2009, 11:47 AM
- By krazd in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 75Last Post: 03-23-2009, 09:14 PM
- By periwinklemoon in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:02 PM