Hi,
    I know there are already a lot of threads about calendar issues but I haven't found anything like my problem so far and so I hope maybe somebody here can help.

The Z10 is my first BlackBerry and I really like it so far but there is one thing I can't quite understand.

I synced my GMail Calendar by adding my gmail account and telling the device to sync contacts, calendar and emails. I also tried to sync this one calendar I am going to tell you about on it's own with CalDav but it did not change anything.

So far it looks like this:

After syncing my calendar everything seems to appear fine, but after a short period of time (30 minutes) all my TUESDAY entries from this one calendar which holds all my university classes disappear. JUST the tuesday entries, everything else is still showing (this includes all the other calendars I synced).
    The entries will reappear after I refresh the calendar manually, but will also disappear as mentioned above after about 30 minutes.

Maybe someone may have an explanation for this, if not I will just have to wait until this problem gets fixed with some update.

So far thanks!

Greetings,
    a_w
    04-12-13 08:56 AM
    have you tried to enter your appointment by hand into your phone?
    a_w likes this.
    04-12-13 09:20 AM
    Thanks for the quick answer, I actually did not, as I figured when all the other entries are showing these should too, but I will give it a try and let you know
    04-12-13 09:59 AM
    Adding the appointment by hand seem to have fixed the problem, thanks for the advise!

Greetings,
    a_w
    04-12-13 03:09 PM