Just got my second Z10 from ATT, first one was rebooting 2-3 times a day! had the first one for 13 days and had been getting worse day by day. Hope this one will work with out all the reboots, love the phone so far....
    06-18-13 01:38 PM
    Hoping you don't have any more rebooting issues. I've had 2 reboots since Feb, but that's it. so far this phone is awesome, just keeps getting better. Enjoy it!
    06-18-13 01:47 PM
    I've had multiple Z10's since initial launch and have not experienced a single reboot. I know it's a widespread issue and at this point I consider myself lucky that I have not had any.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 01:50 PM
    I've had multiple Z10's since initial launch and have not experienced a single reboot. I know it's a widespread issue and at this point I consider myself lucky that I have not had any.

Posted via CB10
    Why have you had so many Z's if you have not had problems?
    After my 2nd one from ATT I asked my rep at Best Buys what to do and they said to loaded the leaked OS and see what happens. He had heard others had done this and it worked good. Sad when they have to tell you to do something like this to try and get a phone to work right
    06-18-13 03:39 PM
    After my 2nd one from ATT I asked my rep at Best Buys what to do and they said to loaded the leaked OS and see what happens. He had heard others had done this and it worked good. Sad when they have to tell you to do something like this to try and get a phone to work right
    agree, it's sad when you sit down with the ATT rep and you have to show them how to open up the settings on a Z10! then they say wow not sure what's going on!!!
    06-18-13 04:15 PM
    I have a LE Developers Edition, and several other Z10's, I also have a Q10 and a Bold 9900. The point is that I have multiple Z10's, none of which have had the reboot issue. The fact that I've had and still have multiple BB10 devices is no indication that I've had any problems. I have leaked OS on all of my BB10 devices except my LE Edition, it's still in the box and has never had a battery in it.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 04:49 PM