I see some people since a few weeks,months trolling every hour and also swearing with words like dikchead, you mum is leaking etc.

I think crackberry must block them because there comments are just dumb and only seems that those people are jealous of just frustrated about a new smartphone which seems beter then they have or not? . But they shouting also reboots, bad software and other strange things and 4 sure they don't even have one.

It's just like a hobbo or crazy guy shouting in the name of jesus in the street. You just pass bye, but it always give you a uncomfortable feeling.
    It's that kind of street or neighbourhood you must not go and i get the feeling that crackberry must watch there neighbourhood.

I'm not for sure this is normal but for me it looks that those people are brand fanatics or get payed by a brand. just respected and yes I try to act normal because I'm already crazy l.

I have the Z10 for 8 weeks and after 4 years android this is my new android BB10, also NO reboots at all .1720 now o it's 10:30 ok first
    05-18-13 03:24 AM
    The rebooting thing is a real and serious problem for a lot of people, the fact that you are not seeing it yourself does not automatically mean that no one else has the problem, nor does it mean that they don't know how to use their device or something.

I agree that there is a significant amount of mean-spirited commentary, though that is common in online fora these days. The moderators do a pretty good job, but the traffic here in the last year has exploded and it's not always easy to keep up with all of it.

You can do your part by clicking the "exclamation point" icon on a post you think violates the site rules here, then if it was was not already called to the moderator's attention they will have an opportunity to look at it.
    torpesco and dudoo like this.
    05-18-13 03:58 AM
    The rebooting problem exist in some import phone's from the UK - it's a batch which was no good.

The problem is that some people really trolling the forum
    05-18-13 10:10 AM
    The rebooting problem exist in some import phone's from the UK - it's a batch which was no good.

The majority of these so called "trolls" are legitimate posts. Butthurt BB fanboys think anything negative about the Z10 is trolling, which its not.
    h20work likes this.
    05-18-13 10:22 AM

You are wrong about that.

Kevin Michaluk (founder of Crackberry, self-proclaimed "#1 Blackberry Fan") just grilled Blackberry staff about exactly that issue, and posted a thread here about it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-808460/
    05-18-13 11:18 AM
    It's just like a hobbo or crazy guy shouting in the name of jesus in the street. You just pass bye, but it always give you a uncomfortable feeling.
    Do you call the cops and wish that the crazy guy is thrown in jail? Well, it's a free country. People have the right to complain, whinge, be brand fanatics whatever. Just ignore. That said, immature, insulting comments and personal attacks should be moderated.
    05-18-13 12:01 PM
    I wouldn't call that "grilling " the staff. More like a polite question

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 12:07 PM
    At least for me rebooting issue is real, as I experienced it too a few times before exchanged it, and it's good until now. The problem is that we got the same issue, but some ppl are just too whiney w/o any willing or knowledge to work it out. Kinda borderline personality disorder.

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    05-18-13 12:10 PM
    People are frustrated because bbry keeps having the same type of annoying issues and claims those days are over each device it releases. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me for 8 years and I am beyond a fool now. Lucky for them us fools are the most loyal phone users out there.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 12:12 PM
    Trolls, just like the reboot issue, do exist... use the report button to report anything inappropriate on the forums.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 12:12 PM
    I wouldn't call that "grilling " the staff. More like a polite question

Heh, well it's about as close to "grilling" as Kevin gets with Blackberry. He sought out several people from the company to bring up the issue with.

What a lot of people don't get when it comes to advocacy is that if someone like Kevin went screaming bloody-murder to them every other day about every little thing, not only would he get no more results than being polite, they would most likely stop listening at all and he would no longer have an inside track with them. You may think it looks like a "polite question" but when Kevin brings up something like that with them, believe me they pay attention. There is no need to beat your chest.
    Last edited by Omnitech; 05-19-13 at 05:58 AM. Reason: minor typo
    05-18-13 10:11 PM