- 03-25-2013, 01:01 PM #2
- 03-25-2013, 02:23 PM #9New York Yankees lovee.
- 03-25-2013, 02:32 PM #11
I posted this in another thread, but I think it confirms the fact that most T-mobile stores don't know what they are talking about. But, I think the market manager has at least an ok idea of what she was talking about:
I know the T-mobile stores and employees rarely know anything. I just went to a local store and they told me it would be available to buy in store on Wed the 27th. This can't be right. Last Thursday I went to another store and spoke with a lady not super knowledgeable about the Z10, but extremely knowledgeable of T-Mobile. Apparently, she was a Market manager. She told me she was at a meeting with the local Blackberry Rep in December and he showed them the device. She was extremely well informed on how T-mobile operates, their coverage, the spectrum (1700 mhz vs. 1900 mhz), LTE (which she said there are a few active LTE towers in St. Louis already), and the phones. She finally told me to expect the phone on the 26th.
I guess we'll know more tomorrow. Regardless, I'm going to give the business to the store she was at that day because I felt satisfied with the help she gave me.
- 03-25-2013, 04:05 PM #12
- 03-25-2013, 04:34 PM #14
LOL, I just tweeted @TmobileHelp and they responded. I asked why the conflicting dates. They tweeted 3/26, and stores say 3/27. They responded saying many things affect a device release and at this point they are shooting for before the end of March.
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-25-2013, 06:33 PM #15
- 2 Posts
I just walked out of Tmobile and they said the phone is here but still no advertising or price point yet with 131/2 hrs to go sounds crazy to me, but have been test driving the z10 at att last three days and every time I'm in the store I see a other z10 walk out. Can't wait for tomorrow 9am excuse me 8:50am.
- 03-25-2013, 06:38 PM #16BlackBerry Zed 10, PlayBook
- 03-25-2013, 06:44 PM #17
I wouldn't be surprised if only some stores get it on the 26th and its rolled out to all T-Mobile store til the end of the month. This launch is pathetic in the US to be honest. It looks like a mess and a day or two before launch no one knows anything. WTH
- By billandemily in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:21 AM
- By billandemily in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:54 PM
- By Miz.Michele in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2009, 06:26 PM
- By Cruiz1022 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2008, 09:42 PM
- By scorpiodsu in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 02:20 PM