Transferring Contacts to Blackberry Z10
I would like to know if anyone know how to transfer Address Book (Mac) to BlackBerry Z10? There is no option to transfer my contracts (Address Book) from my Mac to BlackBerry Link as well. Any help is welcome!!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-01-2013, 11:36 AM #2
- 158 Posts
The easiest way would be to sync them to one of your email accounts (Windows Live, Gmail, Yahoo) and then have them sync once you add your email account to the device. CardDav is also supported for syncing contacts. Hope that helps!
- 02-07-2013, 01:02 AM #4
I only have access to a plain IMAP/POP3-Mailserver, thats it.
I will surely not sync my contacts to one of these US-based commercial webaccounts like gmail or hotmail due to security concerns.
I need to sync through USB as usual. How can I achieve this?
- CrackBerry User
02-12-2013, 10:02 AM #5
- 22 Posts
I've been having the same issue and in trying to sync my old BB device contacts to the Z10, which I maintained on my Mac Address Book, I inadvertently copied Facebook contacts. Any thoughts on strictly copying the Mac Address Book (like old BB desktop manager) without copying additional GMail, Facebook, etc contacts? Thanks!
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-05-2013, 01:57 PM #6
- 2 Posts
Contact Transfer to Z10 from other Blackberry devices
Download the link...you will have all the contacts in z10
BlackBerry World - IntouchApp Contacts - Backup + Sync + Auto-update
- CrackBerry Master
03-05-2013, 02:29 PM #7
- 1,065 Posts
Last edited by PatrickMJS; 03-05-2013 at 02:34 PM. Reason: clarifyPatrick from Calgary
Z10 v 10.0.10.85
PB v 126.96.36.1996
- By hannahc in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 17Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:37 AM
- By Mycopsycho in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:16 AM
- By nicole6160 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2009, 03:26 AM
- By mlbono in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2008, 08:32 PM
- By VT_Hokie in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2008, 03:54 AM