I was on 10.0.10.90 and found the following:

Beeing at home not using the Z10 there's almost no drain (-0.0 to -0.1 W).
    In my office the Z10 draines with -0.3 W.
    So if I use my Z10 in the office the battery does not last a day, while at home I get almost two days.

Last week I was traveling by train and used the Z10 the whole day for answering all my Mails, reading the news etc while listening to music. I took it off charge at 6:00 in the morning, at 10 pm there were still over 20% of power left!
    So the drain-problem definitely has nothing to do with GSM cell switching.

Last weekend I got an update to 10.0.10.99 (better battery usage, the readme said...). Today in my office I now have between -0.4 and -0.7W battery drain when I do not use the Z10.

This really makes me

So now my Z10 is a leisure time phone...???
    04-15-13 04:02 AM
    I was on 10.0.10.90 and found the following:

Beeing at home not using the Z10 there's almost no drain (-0.0 to -0.1 W).
    In my office the Z10 draines with -0.3 W.
    So if I use my Z10 in the office the battery does not last a day, while at home I get almost two days.

Last week I was traveling by train and used the Z10 the whole day for answering all my Mails, reading the news etc while listening to music. I took it off charge at 6:00 in the morning, at 10 pm there were still over 20% of power left!
    So the drain-problem definitely has nothing to do with GSM cell switching.

Last weekend I got an update to 10.0.10.99 (better battery usage, the readme said...). Today in my office I now have between -0.4 and -0.7W battery drain when I do not use the Z10.

This really makes me

So now my Z10 is a leisure time phone...???
    I have varying times for my Z10 on in the same location (home, office) every single day. Usually, I'm mainly on GSM unless I want to get something on the web quickly then I switch over to 3G. With that setting, I can usually manage around 15-16 hours on one charge. However, before yesterday using those same settings (but had downloaded Kayak and Nightports) my battery drained by 1PM, so a total of 6 hours on GSM!

I figured I wasn't going to uninstall the applications but instead I simply restarted my phone before going to bed. I also changed the setting from GSM only to 3G & 2G. That day, I went a full 16 hours + 10% battery life left on one charge!

Bottom line, I cannot figure out why some days the battery performs better than others. Either way, I'm satisfied with my phone's battery life.
    04-15-13 04:15 AM