Well I got my Z10 when it first released for Verizon the phone restarted on me everyday multiple times, I got another a d its been fine since but Verizon and this update is just lagging and the phone TO ME just isn't all that I'll just wait until the iPhone 6 comes out and I paid retail for this phone so really not worth the 700$

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:19 PM
    To each their own, can't argue with that. There's a thread for this though..just saying.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-798807/
    Spawn12 and rotorwrench like this.
    06-12-13 05:20 PM
    There is a thread for this.
    People should research more before they purchase but at the same time patience is key
    Last edited by Enzetsu; 06-13-13 at 06:10 AM.
    06-12-13 05:24 PM
    Well I got my Z10 when it first released for Verizon the phone restarted on me everyday multiple times, I got another a d its been fine since but Verizon and this update is just lagging and the phone TO ME just isn't all that I'll just wait until the iPhone 6 comes out and I paid retail for this phone so really not worth the 700$

Posted via CB10
    My goldfish uses more grammar than this...

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    06-13-13 04:46 AM
    The reboot stuff seems like solved for almost everybody including myself (kad 7-8 rr's a day).
    My software isn't lagging , so i'm not with you on that point.

Goodluck with apple
    06-13-13 05:16 AM
    Yawn

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Z10
    Stwutter likes this.
    06-13-13 05:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well since no one has asked the most important question.......

Are you selling the Z? And if so, how much? I might be interested.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    RubenDM likes this.
    06-13-13 06:11 AM
    People should research more before they purchase but at the same time patience is key
    Can I take issue with this and comments like it :

<rant>

If I buy a product, I expect it to fullfill it's designed function correctly. A phone that keeps resetting itself every x hours is not fit for purpose and I shouldn't have to research that as it does not fulfill it's function.

You wouldn't accept this from other manufacturer's or products so please stop putting all this on the buyer/user. If a motor manufacturer discovered a hardware/software fault like this they'd have to recall all affected units for a fix and it would be the least you would expect.

</rant>
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-13-13 06:29 AM

If I buy a product, I expect it to fullfill it's designed function correctly. A phone that keeps resetting itself every x hours is not fit for purpose and I shouldn't have to research that as it does not fulfill it's function.

You wouldn't accept this from other manufacturer's or products so please stop putting all this on the buyer/user. If a motor manufacturer discovered a hardware/software fault like this they'd have to recall all affected units for a fix and it would be the least you would expect.
    I don't know about you but before I put down any large sum on tech I research about it first, I just want to say where are all the iPhone 4 recalls. if your not willing to wait then don't come crying on the forums look for people to join ranting about something everyone now knows is a problem. Ps I never had reboot problems
    06-13-13 06:36 AM

<rant>

</rant>
    Reread the original post. He swapped it for one that doesn't reboot. He's returning it because it isn't all that and I think because an update is lagging (not sure what he was trying to say on the lag front to be honest). So essentially he's returning it because it isn't all that. Do with that what you can.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:07 AM
    someday im gonna read a post that somebody asking for help or advice.....on a particular issue im so sick of the whining and moaning about these phones.....they should change this website to bitchberry instead of crackberry
    06-13-13 07:36 AM