Sooooo I finally changed to gsm network, damn 4G is eating my battery like scooby snax, 3g is decent and I'm seeing a big change in battery life, till this battery stuff is sorted out I'm staying on 3g.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    04-30-13 10:10 AM
    I am on Verizon and the only option is LTE/CDMA. So, no choice. When I had my Droid Razr I had a utility called LTE On/Off and I had that control. But on the Z10 I get what I would say is average battery life -- from what I read on the forums, even with LTE stuck on all the time. But I am in a great coverage area.
    04-30-13 10:14 AM
    I've heard that doing a security wipe and loading 10.1 will greatly improve the battery life. Just make sure you have everything backed up.
    04-30-13 10:17 AM
    Battery life is fine if I don't use it extensively, light browsing, no streaming videos, maybe play a few minutes of a game, if people are getting 12 hours a charge is because they aren't using it much at all. I'll just wait for the update.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    04-30-13 10:22 AM
    I am on Verizon and the only option is LTE/CDMA. So, no choice. When I had my Droid Razr I had a utility called LTE On/Off and I had that control. But on the Z10 I get what I would say is average battery life -- from what I read on the forums, even with LTE stuck on all the time. But I am in a great coverage area.
    Do a search for the blogs and forums on 'escreen', you might be able to change it using that. Oh, here: How to access the engineering (Help Me!) screen on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    04-30-13 10:24 AM
    Do a search for the blogs and forums on 'escreen', you might be able to change it using that. Oh, here: How to access the engineering (Help Me!) screen on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    i was going to suggest this to,i'm on AT&T which is a gsm carrier and i went in and turned off lte since i am not near a lte area.i saved the escreen as a bookmark in the browser so i can go into it any time to change the setting back if i do go to a lte area.
    04-30-13 07:29 PM
    I have long hrs on battery on 4g here in canada.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-30-13 07:40 PM
    Sooooo I finally changed to gsm network, damn 4G is eating my battery like scooby snax, 3g is decent and I'm seeing a big change in battery life, till this battery stuff is sorted out I'm staying on 3g.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    I've been rocking mine on mostly on lte with not that much drain. My battery savings came from unchecking push for my email. Do you get good 4g reception? The worse the signal the worse the battery life.
    04-30-13 07:43 PM