When you get this number please let me know what it is. Have been searching.
    06-11-13 05:58 PM
    Hello I sent an e-mail last night regarding a few questions I have about the BB 10.1 OS and the Z-10 phone. Please respond when you can at [email protected]

Thanks

Andy LoRusso
    06-24-13 11:00 AM
    I am asking all about a few things that I would like in order to buy the new Z-10 phone.I like texting, getting my e-mails, sending photos and videos to Youtube and friends, as I do travel to Europe, Istanbul and soon China, I need a great phone to depend on in those places.

1)Does anyone know when the voice command on this OS will be upgraded to perform better (Like SIRI)

2)Will the OS have a better Map App? Could I download Google Maps and have it work well?
    3) Will it have a better Skype and an Instagram soon?
    4) Can I get the Pandora and Spotify App on the Z-10?
    5) Can I also get a great app for translation on the new 10.1?

If I wait until the fall does anyone think that BB will have more choices of smartphones less expensive and will most of the bugs be worked out and I will get what I need. (do not really like the new Apple IPhone OS 7 look)
    06-24-13 11:09 AM
    I am asking all about a few things that I would like in order to buy the new Z-10 phone.I like texting, getting my e-mails, sending photos and videos to Youtube and friends, as I do travel to Europe, Istanbul and soon China, I need a great phone to depend on in those places.

1)Does anyone know when the voice command on this OS will be upgraded to perform better (Like SIRI)

2)Will the OS have a better Map App? Could I download Google Maps and have it work well?
    3) Will it have a better Skype and an Instagram soon?
    4) Can I get the Pandora and Spotify App on the Z-10?
    5) Can I also get a great app for translation on the new 10.1?

If I wait until the fall does anyone think that BB will have more choices of smartphones less expensive and will most of the bugs be worked out and I will get what I need. (do not really like the new Apple IPhone OS 7 look)
    1. I'm currently running 10.2, and the voice assistant will be upgraded to be more like siri.

Tollfree phone number to call, bb10 specific-img_20130719.png
    Tollfree phone number to call, bb10 specific-img_20130718.png

2. Maps will be updated, but it's up to Google yo bring Google maps yo bb10. It can be side loaded.

3. Can't say it will have a better Skype or Instagram soon because we are not Skype or Instagram develops, contact them if your inquiry. Skype works and will get better when 10.2/4.2 arrives, Instagram can be side loaded.

4. I don't use either so I can't really say. Browsing BlackBerry world for your browser should answer that.

5. There are apps in the app store but I can't speak on how good they are not compare them to Google translations.

There will be more BlackBerry devices by the end of the year, but I don't think there will be cheaper ones. BlackBerry wants to become/remain a high end brand like apple, the q5 might be the cheapest bb10 device this year.

Posted via CB10
    Andy LoRusso likes this.
    06-24-13 11:27 AM
    Do you know when 10.2/4.2 will be avail on T-Mobile in the USA?

Thanks again.

It seems as if the BB Z10 is the right phone for me, Yes?
    06-24-13 05:21 PM
    Do you know when 10.2/4.2 will be avail on T-Mobile in the USA?

Thanks again.

It seems as if the BB Z10 is the right phone for me, Yes?
    Few months still for 10.2
    06-28-13 01:32 AM