In my experience, at least in Indiana, Tmobile is the best carrier for BlackBerry.
    When I went and bought my z10 they were actually excited about it at the store I went to. No one tried to sell me something else and in fact, even the manager was waiting to get one himself but he had to wait for his discount.

No wonder I bought the last one he had.

I then stopped in at an AT&T store for a case and got to see a Bold user come in to look at the z10. The stupid employee told him a bunch of nonsennse about BB10 and how there was "no home screen" etc. Total incompetance.

These are just two examples but overall this has been my experience with both carriers and Verizon doesn't seem to be a lot better.

Posted via CB10
    Nels likes this.
    07-10-13 08:52 AM
    My Tmobile store was excited about the Z10 as well. AT&T and Verizon are bad companies in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 08:54 AM
    I won't go to T-Mobile for anything. They harassed my friend with a disability in a mall how he walks behind his back. Service in nj sucks at least in sales and signal

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 09:09 AM
    T-Mobile has not only been first to release the Phones in the US but they were relatively on time with updates. . . oh . . .and they actually have some form of legitimate advertizing for the devices. . .IMHO
    07-10-13 09:14 AM
    Problem is I want to like tmobile but service is so sub par, that I can't use them, have tried Several times. Now a days tmobile plans are ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    howarmat likes this.
    07-10-13 09:24 AM
    Verizon seems to be pushing BlackBerry more though (only according to the websites.)

Z10 and Q10 were on Verizon's homepage much more and Q10 is still first thing on their website as a matter of fact.
    07-10-13 09:25 AM
    I won't go to T-Mobile for anything. They harassed my friend with a disability in a mall how he walks behind his back. Service in nj sucks at least in sales and signal

Posted via CB10
    Uh, those are both New Jersey issues. And yes, my T-Mo store had it together 100% when I went in to buy. As far as coverage? If there's no T-mo you can usually roam on AT&T or use wifi-calling. I've been on T-Mo usa since they started here and love them. They have always been BBerry fans and wifi-calling is now coming out on almost all (as in NOT iPhart) phones.
    07-10-13 09:51 AM
    I like T-Mobile and have been with them a long time. That said, when I bought my Z10, the two employees tried to steer me toward an iPhone or an Android. When they saw I was only interested in the Z10, they became very helpful and admitted they just didn't know much about them. The store employees are all young guys or gals and are pretty steeped in the Android culture. It's not easy to change that. Still, the Z10 is so good, I can't believe it won't attract a following over time. If we had all the high quality apps it would be a no-brainer. It's just going to take longer than we all wish. I'm glad the OP had a good experience. Maybe that means the OS10 is catching on.
    07-10-13 10:00 AM
    Problem is I want to like tmobile but service is so sub par, that I can't use them, have tried Several times. Now a days tmobile plans are ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    Well, they do have poor signal in some areas, but they have been rapidly exanding lately.

As far as plans, what do you mean by ridiculous? They are awesome. Best plans out there.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 10:06 AM
    One of the things I love about T-Mobile is that they have separated devices from the service. If you are content to buy phones on ebay etc, you can save a ton of money.

I have friends that wonder how I can afford to get new phones all the time. Fact is, I usually get them used, sell the old ones and sometimes don't even lose any money on them.

Now, I made as exception for BB10. I got a new z10 and gpt my wife a q10 to help get the platform going. But the other three lines on my plan are all used but were in excellent condition when I got them.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 10:11 AM
    Well, they do have poor signal in some areas, but they have been rapidly exanding lately.

As far as plans, what do you mean by ridiculous? They are awesome. Best plans out there.

Posted via CB10
    I don't like how they say u get so much data before throttled, they push, from what I saw today, even 4g unlimited doesn't seem unlimited when all buts and ifs in small print. I have had tmobile 3 times, first time worked great, last two times it wouldn't work at my house very well and was edge when it was said to be 3g and coverage map says my house was in service area still but at times there was no data connection. Places I drives it would drop and att wouldn't let tmobile customers on the tower. I am currently on att with unlimited data and unlimited cell phone to phone minutes. My data is throttled some of the times after 5gb but I knew that going into it. I also have 5 lines on att.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 01:36 PM
    In my experience, at least in Indiana, Tmobile is the best carrier for BlackBerry.
    When I went and bought my z10 they were actually excited about it at the store I went to. No one tried to sell me something else and in fact, even the manager was waiting to get one himself but he had to wait for his discount.

No wonder I bought the last one he had.

I then stopped in at an AT&T store for a case and got to see a Bold user come in to look at the z10. The stupid employee told him a bunch of nonsennse about BB10 and how there was "no home screen" etc. Total incompetance.

These are just two examples but overall this has been my experience with both carriers and Verizon doesn't seem to be a lot better.

Posted via CB10
    I agree

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 01:39 PM
    I live in Indiana and have had service issues with tmobile. I admit that no matter what store u go to whatever they want to sell u they push u into. Seen it everywhere and second thing I like about att, is I get business customer care because of discount that's on my account. I use like 7-13gb of data a month.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 01:43 PM
    I choose a carrier by service coverage for my area, not how pro BB they are. Though TMO being positive about BlackBerry is a good thing. No doubt.
    07-10-13 01:47 PM
    Overall tmoble is nice. $30 a month plan with unlimited 4G data is really nice. But coverage sucks, even in the indy area there are issues with coverage sometimes. Building penetration for the signal is also very bad so at my work T mobile was a no go since i work in a tornado proof building.
    07-10-13 01:49 PM
    I'm with tmobile UK for a very long time, they have been real good for me and my BlackBerry s.only had to return one that was playing up, they replaced it the next day with a new device.
    Now I have a T-Mobile Z10, since launch day, I simply cannot grumble,
    I go up and down the UK and get full coverage where my mates signal drops and they ask to use my Z10.
    We seem to get the OS updates a week or two later that the other UK networks but when they come there's no nasty surprises (like rebooting)
    Over here they also have the first UK 4G network although I stayed on 3G as it's fast enough for me.

All in all, T-Mobile and my Z10 very pleased.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 02:09 PM
    Call Tmo cust service today to inquire about adding a q10 and the rep i was speaking to mentioned he has a z10 and loves it.
    07-10-13 02:14 PM
    Overall tmoble is nice. $30 a month plan with unlimited 4G data is really nice. But coverage sucks, even in the indy area there are issues with coverage sometimes. Building penetration for the signal is also very bad so at my work T mobile was a no go since i work in a tornado proof building.
    I am sure that is the case. I will say though that I have been in buildings where even verizon had no coverage but with my wifi calling, mine still worked.

I know sone people just can't go with Tmobile but if you have coverage, in my experience, they are the best in everyother way.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 02:16 PM
    I am sure that is the case. I will say though that I have been in buildings where even verizon had no coverage but with my wifi calling, mine still worked.

I know sone people just can't go with Tmobile but if you have coverage, in my experience, they are the best in everyother way.

Posted via CB10
    i agree, when im out and about tmobile was fast and great. It we had repeaters at work i would use it in a heartbeat
    07-10-13 02:20 PM
    T-Mobike is the worst company around the East TN Area, and basically everywhere I have been, I had T-Mobile for a full year, and I travel a lot on the east coast, I never had good single, only 2G in most areas.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 02:28 PM
    I ordered over the phone. Very nice guy who was excited about the phone although he was excited about all the new phones so that was a true enthusiast. Said he can't afford to buy all of them And it sucks working for a telephone company watching all the new phones come in hehe. Torture. I get LTE on T-Mobile at home. 2gb data for 10 bucks a month and its all I need. Service is bad when I leave the city though but it doesn't really bother me enough to pay three times as much elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 02:28 PM
    I'm loving T-Mobile being the first to release the Blackberries

Got myself the Q10 and Z10 and use Wifi calling when there's bad reception

Tmobile, the best us BlackBerry Carrier.-img_00000004.jpg

Tmobile, the best us BlackBerry Carrier.-img_20131337.png

Tmobile, the best us BlackBerry Carrier.-img_00000423.png

Posted via my Q10 from T- MobileBlackBerry Pin:2AF236F5 Twitter: BBRY_Addict83 Instagram: BBRY_Addict83
    Rowan M likes this.
    07-10-13 02:37 PM
    i agree, when im out and about tmobile was fast and great. It we had repeaters at work i would use it in a heartbeat
    I have a T-Mobile signal booster but I don't use it.

Full signal at my house. Btw lte is in Indy now but I haven't had a chance to test the speed yet

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 02:38 PM
    I just went on my wife's plan, switching from Verizon to T-Mobile.
    What I like:
    -it seems I get more features for my money (unlimited (throttled)4g, Hotspot, Protection,etc)
    -the HD voice signal is awesome, does not sound like a phone
    -coverage is good here in Orange County, CA , a few bad spots like Verizon
    -none of that 'forever charging a phone subsidy' stuff, how that is even legal I don't know
    -if the service ever gets bad, I just leave, no two year contract. Verizon doesn't have that kind of confidence.
    -just watching their behavior in the news, T-Mobile does seem less of a cancer on society than the other carriers

What I don't like:
    -I could be wrong, but a recent trip to West Virginia had me roaming on ATT 3g, and I was capped at 300meg for data. My understanding is that it is not possible to purchase more data minutes. That could mean no internet or navigation when away from home in a strange place.
    07-10-13 02:58 PM
    I had T-Mobile a while back, but they didn't have good service when I moved , so I switched.

I'm now on AT&T and I can't say too much bad about their z10 support. The first store I checked was out of stock, but they didn't seem to care at all. The second was helpful and somewhat knowledgeable. When I've called their customer help lines, I got a very helpful response (although it was clear she was having to research the question), the last call was worthless, but that could have just been that rep.

They did replace my z10 immediately after it bricked. (But I think it was a network update on their part that caused it in the first place.) On the whole, they've been no worse than other companies I've been with. (And I've been with several)
    07-10-13 03:02 PM
34 12