You passed Jenkins post: http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...g-bb10-751324/

Look at that link for the Apps that are Confirmed to be on BB10.

Thor and his team keep having Game Port a Thon's all over different countries. They will Not make the same mistakes. They Are starting all over with a Brand New Platform, New Operating System. They are gaining more and more apps each day right now it's over 110,000 and they have said Major Big Companies are developing for BB10. Which? THAT'S the Surprise! Wait Til January 30th. Just wait. Be patient like all the rest of us.

Give them a chance because this is Their last one.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    12-23-12 12:43 PM
    yeah most of the apps you listed has already been confirmed really.
    but i am concerned about the possibility of lack of apps.

not for myself, but i want this platform to succeed and there needs to be apps for that.

but patience is the key here, we will find out about the apps come feb time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-23-12 07:04 PM
    I've been using WP7 for the last year. So let me get this straight - you are considering a WP7+1 because you are worried about app lack on bb10?!?! Incredulous! ,

No friend. Bad bad idea.
    12-23-12 07:27 PM
    Sorry for the negative tone, keep the Nokia phone and move on. The issue is acknowledged by both community and RIM themselves. There is really no need to whine about the app issue again and again, very tired some
    carlyincanada likes this.
    12-23-12 07:52 PM
    Sorry for the negative tone, keep the Nokia phone and move on. The issue is acknowledged by both community and RIM themselves. There is really no need to whine about the app issue again and again, very tired some
    I don't know about this. But truly, many blackberry users don't install many apps at their blackberries.

But for BB10, I myself will not allow this phone so empty. I will install many applications in it. And for those which are not available for BB10, I do keep them installed on my android phone.
    12-23-12 09:26 PM
    I was considering a WP8 until I saw how they are post-launch. OK phone for someone who's phone needs are very basic, but they've just made too big of a mess with it for real heavy duty stuff. Sure they may come around and address all the shortcomings over the next year but when I can get a competitor that doesn't require me to be an early adopter gineau pig, I'd go with Apple/Android. I'll reserve judgements on BB10 until it goes live
    12-23-12 09:55 PM
    I used to have an ipod touch and I downloaded and played angry birds for free. Plus, even if its now a paid app I am pretty sure it is less expensive than the one on playbook.
    The playbook version sells for the same price as the iPad version, there is also an iPhone version that is cheaper and as far as android, wasn't this one of the devs that stated it wasn't worth them doing a paid version due to piracy issues?

One point to make about your initial post, isn't the 900 the old model that got stranded with no upgrade path to wp8?
    12-23-12 09:57 PM
    The playbook version sells for the same price as the iPad version, there is also an iPhone version that is cheaper and as far as android, wasn't this one of the devs that stated it wasn't worth them doing a paid version due to piracy issues?

One point to make about your initial post, isn't the 900 the old model that got stranded with no upgrade path to wp8?
    Yes but in all fairness so are recent bb7 phones
    12-23-12 09:59 PM
    In its present form yes BlackBerry is playing catch up. But BB10 will have a better experience and smoothness just like you see in WP 7/8. They both share the same major flaw as you put it. If you must have a phone now then go with what makes you happy now. I'll wait
    12-24-12 10:16 AM
    I don't know about this. But truly, many blackberry users don't install many apps at their blackberries.
    To be honest, BlackBerry OS isn't really designed very well to deal with a lot of apps. While I can't stand generic comments like "dated OS" without explanation of what that means, the way that OS dealt with apps is a very legit problem.

1. Even if the device has lots of storage space for media, you can only install apps in a small portion ("Application memory")
    2. This inhibits both the # of apps on many devices and also the depth of apps. Game developers could probably create sharp looking games on the BB7 devices (OpenGL+GPU) but would be hamstrung by the amount of space they could utilize.
    3. When you install apps, the device would slow to a crawl
    4. When apps install, the device would reboot taking 10 minutes sometimes to boot back up

When I got the PlayBook, I found myself installed applications more and more because 1-4 didn't exist and the experience was so much nicer. It really hit home for me when I downloaded Bard's Tale and realized that one game was larger than all available app memory on my 9900 multiplied by 3.

I imagine BlackBerry users will be heavier app consumers with BlackBerry 10.
    12-24-12 10:43 AM
    Sorry OP but this thread is very reminiscent of your "I'm selling my PlayBook" thread from a few days ago. Just saying.
    asherwiin likes this.
    12-24-12 11:31 AM
    you have to understand that a lot of these apps that are FREE have limitations... a lot of games on android that i had on my S3 and now my Nexus 4 are free, but u gotta spend money to get upgrades or unlock levels etc etc etc...

and you do understand the app market will not really grow with WP8 in my opinion! Blackberries have a more higher appeal i believe this time around due to their 79M subscribers, the new adopters that will try bb10, and the tools the devs are getting...

i agree WP8 is pleasing, but what's beyond the live tiles? your apps get listed in a list with boring icons.. the transitions are cool, but trust me they get boring and annoying... i have turned off ALL my transitions on my nexus 4 cause it's annoying! a lot of UI tricks are to pull people in...

it's like when u see a HOT girl!! ur like DAMN she's hot!! and it pulls you in!! then u spend some time with her and find out she's just a high maintenance B**CH that's just annoying!

BB10 will be like the perfect girl!! natural beauty without the need for make up but when she does dress up it's SEXY! and on top of that she's smart, knows what you want and treats u like a king!
    12-24-12 11:49 AM
    Good morning peeps. Sorry for the negative tone of the post but I have no one else to vent to. Yesterday I was in the windows store and had a chance to play with a Lumia 900 and man was I sad to have to go back to my blackberry phone. The user experience and visual effects were so pleasing. It was such a joy to use. The major flaw now is lack of apps. Windows does not have a lot of apps either but much better than blackberry. Iphones are good too but the user experience on the windows phone was certainly better than the Iphone. This is all my opinion. I love blackberry but I'm tired of waiting for them to get there stuff right. I was patiently waiting for the BB10 to drop but what proof do we have that all the major apps will even be on BlackBerry 10? What if we wait all this time, spend $500-$600 to buy the bb10 and there's still no apps? I'm sorry for rambling but I'm just voicing my opinion. Am I the only one that is worried?
    OP,
    Don't be sorry if you're just going to do what it is you're sorry about anyways. That's insincere. If you're tired of waiting then please make yourself happy. We'll all be happy if you're happy.

Are you're looking for approval for your choice and opinion?
    So many questions....with so many false presumptions....

So here's my own....you're just trollin'

Reported and I hope banned.
    Merry Christmas!
    12-24-12 11:58 AM
    You passed Jenkins post: http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...g-bb10-751324/

Look at that link for the Apps that are Confirmed to be on BB10.

Thor and his team keep having Game Port a Thon's all over different countries. They will Not make the same mistakes. They Are starting all over with a Brand New Platform, New Operating System. They are gaining more and more apps each day right now it's over 110,000 and they have said Major Big Companies are developing for BB10. Which? THAT'S the Surprise! Wait Til January 30th. Just wait. Be patient like all the rest of us.

Give them a chance because this is Their last one.

Over 110,000 apps? where did you hear that?

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900
    12-24-12 02:40 PM
    OP,
    Don't be sorry if you're just going to do what it is you're sorry about anyways. That's insincere. If you're tired of waiting then please make yourself happy. We'll all be happy if you're happy.

Are you're looking for approval for your choice and opinion?
    So many questions....with so many false presumptions....

So here's my own....you're just trollin'

Reported and I hope banned.
    Merry Christmas!
    lol sure. I wont even bother to dignify your accusations with an answer. Intelligent people have read and responded and Im satisfied. Freedom of speech is not so free after all, I guess.

12-24-12 02:53 PM
    I would have to agree with you but only for the apps eh. But that's not blackberry's problem its the developers, but as you can see rim is doing a very good job fixing that eh. I think android and apple need to catch up on their email and notification!! I would know, i have the galaxy 3s, note and iphone 5! I get my emails on my playbook first!! How is that possible?? I'm no apps guy, but i rather pay for my apps and not have advertisement all over it eh......rant done=p
    DJM626 likes this.
    12-24-12 04:21 PM
    I won't. Bank on MS "coming. Around" in any reasonable manner given my experience with WP7. Short comings are STILL unresolved.

I was considering a WP8 until I saw how they are post-launch. OK phone for someone who's phone needs are very basic, but they've just made too big of a mess with it for real heavy duty stuff. Sure they may come around and address all the shortcomings over the next year but when I can get a competitor that doesn't require me to be an early adopter gineau pig, I'd go with Apple/Android. I'll reserve judgements on BB10 until it goes live
    12-25-12 02:59 AM
    Don't worry about apps. Droid apps will be available in BB10. BB is paying 100$ per application that gets ported and it is a piece of cake making droid apps work on BB10.
    there were 90,000 apps in the BB app store as of September. I'm sure that # is climbing every day.

There is also the probability of Android application frameworks being run on BB10. So no porting needed if you use that.
    12-28-12 06:12 PM
    [QUOTE=amjass12;7800725]well as far as facebook and twitter go, based on demos shown by vivek, it looks like there wont even be a need to enter the fb app in the first place! as u can do some core features just from the blackberry hub alone... and it all looks quite stunning! from visuals to animations of jst sending a message off!!.... the facebook app itself has been demoed and looks to be on par with the big guns... so i hope that puts ur mind at ease for those 2 apps at least!

Very good observation. I can post a tweet, and update my FaceBook status from my Messages application currently from my Bold 9930! This will also be a capability of BB10. This type of integration is what sets BB10 apart from the competition. In addition, this is what makes the flow paradigm so powerful because you don't have to open an application just to access it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-29-12 10:25 AM
    Sorry if this sounds rude, but no one told you to wait...
    12-29-12 10:27 AM
    So this will be my last response. This is an open forum and I reserve the right to make a comment about whatever I feel fit. If you don't like it. Its my opinion. End of thread.

12-29-12 03:29 PM
    What if we wait all this time, spend $500-$600 to buy the bb10 and there's still no apps? I'm sorry for rambling but I'm just voicing my opinion. Am I the only one that is worried?
    There is a very easy solution. Wait until after launch and see what pans out. Don't buy the device early on. This is RIM's make or break and within a few months after devices hit and the adoption rates are looked at, everyone will know more or less what RIM's future holds.
    12-29-12 03:44 PM
    Although, think about your BlackBerry not having apps like BBM? Facebook? Twitter? I'm sure you all understand how horrible it was to use generic phones. BlackBerry's can be used, but without most apps they aren't as useful.
    12-29-12 03:50 PM
    Just kidding me with my last post. I think bb10 is not for you for app worries. I am more about browser experience and phone functionality not what some app will do for me. Hope you find what works for you. Have you a good day.
    This is exactly what I tell people. If you want something to play with (instead of yourself) then get an android or iphone. LOL
    01-04-13 11:38 AM
49 12