Hy everyone i had been using my z10 since about an year the stl-1 previously i had stl-2. But i was facing problems like low battery life and battery calibration which i came to know that the reason was using a nokia charger with 1.ampere as bb z10 comes with two chargers one with 850.MA and other with 750.MA. all my problems went away after starting to charge with the 750.Ma charger.
    hope it helps all other stl-1 users.
    08-13-14 01:05 AM
    Sorry, it has nothing to do with charger. It's just a coincidence that your problems went away after 750mA charger usage. And also, it is not battery calibration issue as many threads are named. It is issue with battery percentage reading, so the problem is on the phone side, not the battery side.
    My Z10 came with 750mA charger, and I was forced to fix battery gauge reading twice till now.
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    08-13-14 02:21 AM
    Maybe but last time I tried many times to reset battery meter but had no luck unless I changed charger.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 11:32 AM
    Sorry, it has nothing to do with charger. It's just a coincidence that your problems went away after 750mA charger usage. And also, it is not battery calibration issue as many threads are named. It is issue with battery percentage reading, so the problem is on the phone side, not the battery side.
    My Z10 came with 750mA charger, and I was forced to fix battery gauge reading twice till now.

how did you fix the battery gauge?
    01-28-15 11:12 AM

how did you fix the battery gauge?
    01-28-15 11:13 AM
    Hy everyone i had been using my z10 since about an year the stl-1 previously i had stl-2. But i was facing problems like low battery life and battery calibration which i came to know that the reason was using a nokia charger with 1.ampere as bb z10 comes with two chargers one with 850.MA and other with 750.MA. all my problems went away after starting to charge with the 750.Ma charger.
    hope it helps all other stl-1 users.
    You can't just do anything. Whenever it suddenly goes to 0% use it extensively until it switched off. Remove the battery and use it after two hours. Don't remove the battery while charging. It might create a short circuit. And do this whenever you face. It will solve your problem for some months and than again it will start..

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-01-15 06:52 AM
    Maybe 10.3.1 update will fix this issue any opinions on this??

Via awesome zeddicted 10.3
    yeo123 likes this.
    02-01-15 07:01 AM
    Look up tips for caring for lithium ion batteries, basically never let it drain to 0% because it will shorten the long term life of the battery; same goes for extreme heat and cold. I always charge mine when at the minimum of 50% and every once in awhile let it drain to 8% to fully charge in the OEM charging bundle

Posted via CB10 via the Internets
    02-03-15 09:53 AM
    Finally someone understands. I hope BlackBerry understands now.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 09:51 PM