if you were on the third page of the app drawer, you need to swipe 3 times to get to the hub... or you can just press the small hub icon to go directly into the hub. there i just made your life even easier
    I'll make your life even easier! You CAN swipe up and right when you're in the third app page and peek or even go fully into the hub.
    02-20-13 12:29 AM
    So let's confirm
    Is the fastest way to get to the hub always swipe up and right?
    I'm not sure I like that the hub remembers where you were last..i think I might prefer going to it's 'root'?

Posted via CB10
    Alternatively you could dispense with hubaerobics and use a phone that when you click the text message icon it actually takes you to a text message every time rather than an email periodically.
    02-20-13 12:33 AM
    So let's confirm
    Is the fastest way to get to the hub always swipe up and right?
    I'm not sure I like that the hub remembers where you were last..i think I might prefer going to it's 'root'?

Posted via CB10
    I agree totally! The way it is now you are forced to tap back to the root...
    02-20-13 02:10 AM
    Just one more subtle tip...everyone is always talking about needing to swipe up then to the right to see the hub when in a application. in reality all you need to do is a diagonal swipe from the bottom left corner approximately across to the right (you only need to be slightly diagonal, you don't have to be swiping from the bottom left to the top right...i usually go only about 1/4 of the height of the device screen).

Posted via CB10
    This is the best tip I learn so far.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 03:38 AM
    I'll make your life even easier! You CAN swipe up and right when you're in the third app page and peek or even go fully into the hub.
    Now I'll make YOUR life even easier. If you're on any page of the app drawer you can press that little tiny icon that is 3 horizontal lines and it will take you right into the hub.
    02-20-13 06:33 AM
    You can use 'banana' swipe from the bottom of the screen to return from the Hub to the exact page of the app drawer from which you came to the Hub.
    02-20-13 07:08 AM
    You can use 'banana' swipe from the bottom of the screen to return from the Hub to the exact page of the app drawer from which you came to the Hub.
    I like how you called it banana swipe

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 07:17 AM
32 12