- 03-21-2014, 03:29 PM #2
Hi and welcome...First thing, have you done a reboot? Sometimes that's all it takes.........My Blog Keep Calm And Berry On
Need BBM Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/general...cs-bbm-866271/
Want to change your avatar? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...avatar-843602/
- 03-21-2014, 04:57 PM #4
Are you pressing in box where the numbers are? That should bring up a selection box to scroll numbers. You should also be able to drag the hand to set.
Has it always been this way or did it start all of a sudden? You can look around for a .bar file and load that. Maybe it broke somehow. Read around in the forums to learn how to do it.
Last edited by billman01; 03-21-2014 at 05:27 PM.10.2.1.3253 STL100-4
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-26-2014, 02:17 AM #7
- 1 Posts
I am also having this problem. I have tried the usual reboots & reload of OS after a secure wipe. At that point the timer works, but as soon as I reload contacts etc from the back up that restores the timer problem! I see you advise loading the .bar file? Where can I find this please?
- By mugen27 in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2014, 01:55 PM
- By iToya in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - Sold / ArchivedReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2014, 03:41 AM
- By mphillips828 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 03-21-2014, 11:56 PM
- By qphone in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 02:17 PM
- By malanis5 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2014, 01:19 PM