- 03-21-14, 02:29 PM #2
Hi and welcome...First thing, have you done a reboot? Sometimes that's all it takes.........My Blog Keep Calm And Berry On
Need BBM Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/general...cs-bbm-866271/
Want to change your avatar? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...avatar-843602/
- 03-21-14, 03:57 PM #4
Are you pressing in box where the numbers are? That should bring up a selection box to scroll numbers. You should also be able to drag the hand to set.
Has it always been this way or did it start all of a sudden? You can look around for a .bar file and load that. Maybe it broke somehow. Read around in the forums to learn how to do it.
Last edited by billman01; 03-21-14 at 04:27 PM.10.3.2.858 STL100-4
- 11-26-14, 01:17 AM #7
I am also having this problem. I have tried the usual reboots & reload of OS after a secure wipe. At that point the timer works, but as soon as I reload contacts etc from the back up that restores the timer problem! I see you advise loading the .bar file? Where can I find this please?
- 02-25-15, 02:27 PM #10
Hi it's very simple. Just open the timer in clock than do a battery pull ( take out the battery without switching off the device). Place the battery back. You will see that clock app is minimised open clock app and then close it and again open it. It may take a couple of minutes to open but then THE TIMER WILL WORK.
- By mugen27 in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 12Last Post: 09-29-14, 12:55 PM
- By iToya in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - Sold / ArchivedReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-14, 02:41 AM
- By mphillips828 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 03-21-14, 10:56 PM
- By qphone in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-14, 01:17 PM
- By malanis5 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 03-21-14, 12:19 PM