- CrackBerry User
- 35 Posts
Time to take off the gloves
I have been keeping up with the Z10 posts and it's time to take the gloves off. I just picked up a Z10 on the weekend and it is ridiculously good. Okay, unfortunately I bought it for the wife, but I get to play with it. So what has me more mad than a wedding held on a long weekend? Well, for any reviewer out there who still claims the Z10 is good but not enough to make someone want to switch!
Hello, use the frick'n thing would you. How is the Hub not considered revolutionary. I just watched a few YouTube videos and wow! Fast and smooth, and better than anything I've watched on my torch or friends iPhones.
Now I won't go down the needless argument of which one is better, it is pointless because they are all decent, but just don't try to tell me the Z10 is not as good, because it is as good as anything out there. So if you would rather stay with your iPhones, or Android whatever, I am really fine with it, just don't come here to tell me yours is better... Because it isn't!! Just saying...
- CrackBerry Master
03-26-2013, 12:06 AM #4
- 1,109 Posts
I just watched a video of a road test of the Z10 in Barcelona, and I was so disappointed. The only revolutionary thing the 2 people pointed out was the Z10's Time Shift. These people didn't even test the revolutionary keyboard. They were using one finger to type - how pathetic was that road test. And the drop test - gosh. They deliberately threw until the screen broke. Talk about being bias. They said the phone isn't intuitive yadda yadda ... seriously, if it's just like a iPhone or an Android phone, why should BBRY bother.
- By palomartian in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2011, 04:05 PM
- By BekNazar in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2009, 06:12 PM
- By cptjaredkent in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2008, 12:15 PM
- By BerryKid in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2008, 04:32 PM
- By BBWorks in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2008, 12:16 PM