I am a question, Ever since the DST came into effect the time that shows on my text messages is 1 hour fast. In the Hub it shows the right time. Now being I live in SK we don't change to DST and I have my phone set to not adjust for that, but like I said in my text messages its wrong by 1 hour,,, not a big deal, just wondering if there is a simple fix for this.
Thanks in advance
- By tonytouch_28 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-10, 09:10 AM
- By cherryjuice in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-09, 06:37 PM
- By slimsuse in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-09, 01:41 PM
- By bobr68 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-08, 09:04 PM
- By Schteevie in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-07, 06:43 AM