After having a lot of problems with EE/Orange, I will be terminating my contract with them soon.

I was previously with Three for 2+ years and very satisfied and now thinking of going back.

Before i decide, can any Z10 owners weigh in with their experiences?
    07-19-13 07:09 AM
    There's only one thing I remember about being on 3 for a brief period

No signal

It was atrocious, constantly couldn't make phone calls or send text messages. This was a while back now. My dad recently went with a 3 sim only deal and had similar experiences.

As for BlackBerry friendly carriers, has to be Vodafone. They tend to get the updates out first, O2 kinda drag their heels about it. Orange/EE customer service is atrocious from what I experienced.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 07:48 AM
    I was thinking of using three for pay as you go when I head to London later this summer. Great rates for data, but not sure abt coverage. Wanted to use BlackBerry voice/video and Skype mostly bc they have unlimited data.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 07:58 AM
    I don't know what's right with me but I've never had issue with coverage for 3.

In fact one of the reasons I'm leaving EE is due to network problems - often lose data connectivity, regular dropped calls etc.
    07-19-13 08:15 AM
    A British comedian (Alan Carr) done some jokes about the Three network...

"If kids are being bullied by text, they should get the network 3, cos by the time they get the text they'll have graduated and it'll be like, "Your mum smells of p***," "So she should, she's 87"

I usually see tweets along the lines of 'third day without signal on Three...'!

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    sgt_snacks-64 likes this.
    07-19-13 08:25 AM
    A British comedian (Alan Carr) done some jokes about the Three network...

"If kids are being bullied by text, they should get the network 3, cos by the time they get the text they'll have graduated and it'll be like, "Your mum smells of p***," "So she should, she's 87"

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    I remember love it!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 08:29 AM
    I was thinking of using three for pay as you go when I head to London later this summer. Great rates for data, but not sure abt coverage. Wanted to use BlackBerry voice/video and Skype mostly bc they have unlimited data.

Posted via CB10

If you're going PAYG I'd seriously consider the Giff Gaff network goodie bags.
    http://giffgaff.com/index/offer

12 per month (no contract) gets you unlimited data, texts and 250 mins talk time. It operates on the o2 network so can pretty much guarantee good coverage.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 08:31 AM