- CrackBerry Abuser
- 207 Posts
For those having hardware problems...
All I can see in the forum is uncommon hardware problems happening to quite a few, before you post, try and think of this:
Have you dropped your phone?
This is something HUGE that people overlook. A drop on any device can ruin it completely unless it has a case.
Do you take your phone into the bathroom when you shower?
Might be a short thread but unless these 2 things aren't addressed (probably many more), you shouldn't be complaining.
(a thread complaining about others complaining, the irony....)Playbook 32GB
How to: use your iPhone on iOS6 with your BB Plan (BIS) ----- Retrieve APKs from your own computer!
- 02-26-2013, 01:57 AM #2
Really? I actually haven't seen too many hardware issues at all. A few minor software bugs, and very very rarely, someone experiences something somewhat major.
Maybe I'm just used to my Nexus 4 days on XDA when every thread was about hardware defects and software bugs? I'm not sure lol
- 02-26-2013, 02:07 AM #3
These are not problems. They are referred to as opportunities for improvement.I sent the club a wire stating "Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member." - Groucho Marx
Follow me on Twitter: @nugentkt
Blackberry PIN: 24C8CFAF
- By DougFNJ in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2009, 02:15 PM
- By JoshH37 in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2009, 03:59 PM
- By sethm3 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:51 AM
- By Optimusv2 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:22 PM
- By Garz in forum News & RumorsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2008, 06:32 PM