Having undergone the frustration of having to return two AT&T units, as well as the berating of the children on the forum, I have bought my third unit! This time I added the phone to my VZW account. Everything seems fine including my texting! @Deathcoffin I will keep both!

I did have one reset while re-adding my apps but thats not a problem to me. I hope this phone lives up to my hope for it.
    04-23-13 07:27 PM
    Great. crosses fingers
    04-23-13 07:35 PM
    If you are up for it, the "leaked" 10.1 os does make the phone more stable from what I've seen. Only crashed once in 2 days which is a big improvement to me. Lots of goodies in the os too.
    04-23-13 07:45 PM
    From your posts on iMore, I just can't figure your story out . It seems awful complicated.

"I just spent three days trying to get my 2nd Blackberry Z10 to send texts, my first one was constantly rebooting. Say what you want the Apple and iOS are the best!! I will forever be staying with them. (Smacking forehead) I don't know why I try some other OS? "

"Whereas Blackberry Forums are fill with the failures of the Z10, we are happy with the iPhones."

"Over the last few weeks I have seriously considered getting the new Blackberry Z 10. I came so close that I had to refuse delivery this morning"
    04-23-13 08:12 PM
    From your posts on iMore, I just can't figure your story out . It seems awful complicated.

"I just spent three days trying to get my 2nd Blackberry Z10 to send texts, my first one was constantly rebooting. Say what you want the Apple and iOS are the best!! I will forever be staying with them. (Smacking forehead) I don't know why I try some other OS? "

"Whereas Blackberry Forums are fill with the failures of the Z10, we are happy with the iPhones."

"Over the last few weeks I have seriously considered getting the new Blackberry Z 10. I came so close that I had to refuse delivery this morning"
    Only thing that seems complicated to me is that you didn't put the dates with the posts you were quoting.

Out of curiosity, did you read the first post in this thread? Sure sounded positive to me.
    04-23-13 08:22 PM

Which I did with my first VZW. Refused delivery
    My first two AT&T phones returns.
    Bought a VZW phone today.

Thats the story and the reality.
    h20work likes this.
    04-23-13 08:25 PM
    I love how BlackBerry is counting on bringing in users from other platforms and the white Knights of cb welcome them with open arms
    04-23-13 08:26 PM
    I love how BlackBerry is counting on bringing in users from other platforms and the white Knights of cb welcome them with open arms
    Or we just have experience with his posting history?

Posted via CB using my sexy Zee10
    trynacu2 likes this.
    04-23-13 08:39 PM
    Or we just have experience with his posting history?

Please explain for the rest of us?
    04-23-13 08:43 PM
    Congrats, buddy. Hope it works out for you. Just remember to take some time to learn the ins and outs of the device. If you have questions, that's what this forum is for.

Many people say that this device is intuitive, myself included. However, I think intuitive is the wrong word for it, as the gestures obviously don't come naturally to some, especially those coming from other devices. What this phone is, is an efficient machine. Once you do learn the gestures and functions, you'll be zipping through your normal routines like no other.
    h20work and 00stryder like this.
    04-23-13 08:47 PM
    If I wasn't a bb loyalist, I'd be terrified of getting a Z after the sh!tstorm this place has become.

"You should have researched before you bought it!" "doesn't happen to me" etc etc etc etc ad nauseum.
    zeteo, 00stryder, mset and 1 others like this.
    04-23-13 08:48 PM
    If I wasn't a bb loyalist, I'd be terrified of getting a Z after the sh!tstorm this place has become.

"You should have researched before you bought it!" "doesn't happen to me" etc etc etc etc ad nauseum.
    Exactly! I just had my first reboot. But I am really desirous this to work, so I will join those hoping for an OS update ... within reason.
    04-23-13 09:21 PM
    Don't worry about the self appointed saviors of cb

10.1 looks very promising from my personal experience and I'm looking forward to the official version.
    04-23-13 09:34 PM
    My post history includes thinking the storm was a good phone and then asking my range officer if I could kill it with many bullets
    04-23-13 09:36 PM
    I wanna troll you so hard but a part of me wants to welcome you back to cb. And I chose the latter. So welcome back no hard feelings.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    04-23-13 09:37 PM
    I wanna troll you so hard but a part of me wants to welcome you back to cb. And I chose the latter. So welcome back no hard feelings.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    Yah, me too.

Welcome back. Sorry if I sounded harsh. Some of the posts on this site are putting me over the edge at times.
    04-23-13 09:42 PM
    X

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 09:48 PM
    Yah, me too.

Welcome back. Sorry if I sounded harsh. Some of the posts on this site are putting me over the edge at times.
    Nuts around here lately, but everyone needs to back off a little
    04-23-13 09:48 PM
    Exactly! I just had my first reboot. But I am really desirous this to work, so I will join those hoping for an OS update ... within reason.
    Given your first experiences and returns with one carrier, why didn't you wait until VZW fixed/the OS they are packaging, for their reboot issues?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 09:57 PM
    I already have lines with Verizon. I am more comfortable if it reboots a few times. I would be restarting a complete account with AT&T. I prefer VZW to AT&T.
    04-23-13 10:01 PM
    Well good luck, I hope blackberry is working with Verizon to help them get their OS to the same stable performance that most everyone else is enjoying.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 10:11 PM
    Please explain for the rest of us?
    His thread called 19 hours TEXT is one of them. It's one thing to ask for help, it's quite another to throw a fit. The phone is not perfect but if you want accountability on the part of CB, you must ask it for people like Zeteo. We are all in this together.

OP, this time please ask for help if you are having trouble. People here are more than willing to help, not so much with dealing with people who come here not FIRST asking for help but to start trash talking and throwing tantrums. We are not perfect

04-23-13 10:22 PM
    His thread called 19 hours TEXT is one of them. It's one thing to ask for help, it's quite another to throw a fit. The phone is not perfect but if you want accountability on the part of CB, you must ask it for people like Zeteo. We are all in this together.

OP, this time please ask for help if you are having trouble. People here are more than willing to help, not so much with dealing with people who come here not FIRST asking for help but to start trash talking and throwing tantrums. We are not perfect

Might want to reread the op here. "Everything seems fine including my texting" . How dare the op say something like that without facts backing up their statements. Give it a rest already, no one in here is having an issue or problem with anything or anyone. other than you....
    04-23-13 10:33 PM
    Zeteo, I ain't gonna lie man. I crossed my fingers because I was shocked it was you posting this thread. Given your previous fits of rage on this device I never thought I would see you stay. I hope for your sake and the sake of all of CB exploding over your next complaint, that your phone gets a nice update and works properly. And I pray that if you find another issue, you simple ask for help or state the issue without ranting that iOS is better or something along those lines. Go ahead and do that in iMore. That's your choice. I don't go there anyway. Please be a contributing member here. Thank you and I really hope you (eventually) enjoy BB10.
    04-23-13 10:48 PM