For the last two years I was using an iPhone, having used BlackBerrys for a solid decade before that. When I switched I had a BBM contacts list of over 20 people. I came back recently with a Q10 and found my list was down to just 2. Freakin' iMessage.

Lol Aww Ajax! I am surprised though as my friends out there switched en masse to other platforms over a year ago!

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 06:29 PM
    For the last two years I was using an iPhone, having used BlackBerrys for a solid decade before that. When I switched I had a BBM contacts list of over 20 people. I came back recently with a Q10 and found my list was down to just 2. Freakin' iMessage.
    Yeah iMessage won, definitely not because it's better, or anything but it's more functional when the environment for connectivity changes. No data your message then goes through cell sites. Something I would've expected with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 06:52 PM
    Update. Bad news is that we have lots of people in the company asking, begging, pleading to get away from the Z10. We are obliging, it's only fair.

That said, good news is that we sold another one today for $350 CDN. I believe that's the 4th unit. So maybe we're down about 50 bucks from the first three we dumped, so that's not bad in light of current events.

Side note : still a few peeps in the business sticking with BlackBerry. Also personally wife, one of the sons and myself still have ours. Other kid went iPhone5 when we went BlackBerry.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    09-24-13 08:53 PM
28 12