Ok. So, I have been telling my bro how amazing my Z10 is. He has a Bold and wants to upgrade, but has been part of the skeptic posse a la possibly Blackberry sale and the whole uncertainty surrounding the company in general.

He came to visit me today, and I showed him a few features including the amazing hub. Impressive. But then I snapped a Time Shift pic of him and told him to choose where he liked the pic best and then save it. No embellishment here, he was absolutely blown away.

Now it's a Must Get for him.

Come on Blackberry. Put some effort into marketing the best smartphone available, please. This phone is way too cool to be seeing such measly sales.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 10:14 PM
    Make sure you report back once he has one in hand!
    09-05-13 10:36 PM
    Definitely will.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 11:07 PM
    Bravo

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 11:09 PM
    If you are going that far, may as well take a picture of him holding a Z10...

Post via CB Z10
    09-05-13 11:14 PM
    Ok. So, I have been telling my bro how amazing my Z10 is. He has a Bold and wants to upgrade, but has been part of the skeptic posse a la possibly Blackberry sale and the whole uncertainty surrounding the company in general.

He came to visit me today, and I showed him a few features including the amazing hub. Impressive. But then I snapped a Time Shift pic of him and told him to choose where he liked the pic best and then save it. No embellishment here, he was absolutely blown away.

Now it's a Must Get for him.

Come on Blackberry. Put some effort into marketing the best smartphone available, please. This phone is way too cool to be seeing such measly sales.

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't agree more!
    09-05-13 11:37 PM
    Gotta have a picture with Both of you in it... So, you brag to your friends if he likes it and so he can show it to his friends to help hunt you down if he doesn't like it!
    Don't worry! He'll love it!
    09-06-13 01:37 AM