1) BlackBerry Z10's Micro HDMI Out, Standard Charging Ports
    HDMI-out port, which lets you easily connect your device to any TV, monitor or display with an HDMI-in port. The HDMI support lets you watch HD video, stream music or share anything else on your device by mirroring its screen on your HD display. HDMI-out support is not an exclusive BlackBerry Z10 feature; a number of Android phones from Motorola have micro HDMI ports. But you won't see any such port on any Apple gadget.
    2) BlackBerry 10 and TimeShift Camera
    An awesome new camera feature in BlackBerry 10 is the TimeShift camera setting, which helps you capture better pictures of groups of people - particularly children, who may have trouble sitting still. TimeShift is unique to BlackBerry 10 - you won't find anything like it built into iOS or Android - and it works very well.
    3) Expandable Storage up to 64GB
    The BlackBerry Z10 supports microSD memory cards up to 64GB, which boosts the device's overall storage capacity to 80GB at a time.
    4) BlackBerry Z10 Removable Battery
    Even more valuable than support for microSD media cards is the fact that you can swap out the BlackBerry Z10's 1800-mAh battery. I have yet to find a single smartphone that will last a full day of travel, with heavy use, without charging multiple times. That's why support for removable batteries is an absolutely necessity for me/anyone who travels frequently.
    5) BlackBerry Z10 Runs Android Apps
    The BlackBerry Z10 and its BlackBerry 10 OS may have only a fraction of the applications as iOS, but the Z10 can run not only native BlackBerry apps, but also repackaged or "ported" Android apps.
    6) BlackBerry Z10 Screen Share during BBM Video Chat
    BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) app got a significant upgrade in BlackBerry 10. You can now use BBM in BlackBerry 10 for video calls, in addition to voice and text chats, over Wi-Fi and 4G cellular networks. BBM in BlackBerry 10 also lets you share your device's screen with video-chat participants.
    7) The BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry 10 Virtual Keyboard
    My single favorite feature in BlackBerry 10, and on the Z10, is the virtual keyboard. It's the best touch-screen, virtual keyboard I have ever used, hands down.
    8) The BlackBerry Hub
    The heart and soul of BlackBerry 10 is the BlackBerry Hub, and it's a standout feature. The BlackBerry Hub shows all of your messages and notifications in a single place.
    9) BlackBerry 10 and Active Frames
    BlackBerry 10 can keep up to 8 applications running at one time, and each app is represented with its own Active Frame that appears on your main home-screen pane.
    10) BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry Balance
    BlackBerry Balance is a technology built into the BlackBerry 10 OS that lets IT administrators create two separate personas on your smartphone: one for work; and one for personal.

**NOTE**
    I did not write this, I am only recapping since I see all the posts asking about the iPhone vs. the Z10
    If you wish to read the actual article, you can view it here.
    pmccartney, YYZ_AKS and fast666 like this.
    04-19-13 10:17 AM
    04-19-13 10:22 AM
    I would not compare the two. One is an established and mature OS and the other is new hardware with a OS that will take a year or so to "flesh out". The "Stuff" above must have hurt your brain to come up with as the iPhone does not NEED to run Android apps as they have their own. If you want to compare the Z10 to something more comparable try the Nokia 920.
    litig8or98 and AliNSiddiqui like this.
    04-19-13 10:28 AM
    PINC. Thank you!

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-19-13 10:29 AM
    I would not compare the two. One is an established and mature OS and the other is new hardware with a OS that will take a year or so to "flesh out". The "Stuff" above must have hurt your brain to come up with as the iPhone does not NEED to run Android apps as they have their own. If you want to compare the Z10 to something more comparable try the Nokia 920.
    I'm not comparing the 2 but since there are so many asking about this I only reposted the highlights from an article,
    04-19-13 11:06 AM
    Sorry, didn't see that post and I referenced the article I paraphrased on the post to give credit to the person who actually wrote it.
    04-19-13 11:07 AM
    The "Stuff" above must have hurt your brain to come up with as the iPhone does not NEED to run Android apps as they have their own.
    Well, aren't we feeling UGLY and mean today! Guess what? Didn't "hurt" my brain at all greggie. AS I said, I did NOT write the article.
    I do love how ugly people become in the autonomy of the world wide web.
    Go pick on somebody your own size "Crackberry Genius" IF you can find someone that small. <3
    pmccartney and Savior4Life like this.
    04-19-13 11:45 AM
    Sorry, didn't see that post and I referenced the article I paraphrased on the post to give credit to the person who actually wrote it.
    No need to be sorry. I like the article. I was just pointing to the older thread so members could see/read those comments too. Threads get buried quickly on CB.
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-19-13 12:03 PM