Things I've noticed in 10.2.1 - Pic app and hub
I just installed the 10.2.1 for my Z10 and in the process I did some organizing of my pics. I ended up creating 14 folders within the Photos folder to organize my pics and figured the pic app will show them all however I've noticed that only 7 are shown. Not really sure if this was always the case but has anyone else seen this behavior? I like how the pic app now shows all folders (well... kinda) right away rather than making you browse to the Photos folder first.
Digging 10.2.1 so far but the hub seems a bit slower to me when Marking all as read and while accessing Work email. Takes like 5-7 to show work emails after entering the password (not that it was fast on 10.1 either). Probably doesn't help that I have about 20k emails in my work inbox.
Anyway, thoughts about the pic app limitation?
I've got 14 folders total within the Photos folder. Only 7 of the 14 folders (not files) show up in the pic app.
Strange thing is that the ones showing up are not even determined by alphabetical order. I have a folder named "Cars" that's not showing up while another folder named "Friends" is.
All of the folders show up if I use the File manager app though.
Also regarding the work emails within the hub. I changed my sync policy from unlimited to 30 days which removed 90% of my emails and it's much snappier now. Hopefully the improved remote search will bridge that gap and still allow me to access older email.
- CrackBerry Genius
11-21-13, 03:21 PM #7
- 2,673 Posts
- By spoonman9696 in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-26-14, 04:28 PM
- By djdosage in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 79Last Post: 12-03-13, 02:55 PM
- By JAM25 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 8Last Post: 11-22-13, 04:42 PM
- By lnichols in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 11-21-13, 06:01 PM
- By ericchan in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-13, 09:40 AM