Things to change in z10
What are the things you people wanted to be changed in z10. In both hardware and software?
According to me battery life need to be more
Posted via CB10
- 01-03-2014, 11:44 AM #2
The ability to add icons to the homescreen....like a weather icon that updates.
- 01-03-2014, 11:46 AM #3
Pin apps, so that they never close. But that's not really Z10 specific, that's BB10 specific.
- 01-03-2014, 12:18 PM #12
Metal chassis and leather battery cover + paratek antenna and upgraded cpu gpu with amoled screen please. Basically a Z10 sized Z30 lol
Z10 Running 10.2.1.1925 Take that Mr App Gap!Loving my new Passport!
- CrackBerry Addict
01-03-2014, 12:29 PM #15
- 821 Posts
Things I would like to change in a Z10 ;
1. Better battery life
2. Non slip battery cover
3. More affordable pricing
4. The phone should not get too hot to handle when running in LTE
6. Better integrated like the Bold 9900
7. More choices for coverage & other accessories like iPhones
8. Ability to edit pictures in time shift later, just let me take all the shots first & edit or save later.
9. Touch stone technology to allow wireless charging.
10. Make the phone a mobile social network device by itself
Posted via CB10
- 01-03-2014, 12:44 PM #16
Z10 is little heavy on the top bezel. For the rest I'm generally content as software enhancements are coming in thick and fast when looking at the latest leaks.
Posted via CB10The most underrated phone in the universe.
- CrackBerry User
01-03-2014, 01:40 PM #18
- 49 Posts
Since this is primarily a phone, I have 2 critical suggestions:
1. One-button call hang up. I recommend the 'Mute' button have a 'long-press' function to end any current call. If you are on a call with Speaker mode, the screen times out. To hang up, you need to perform these steps: 1. Wake up phone. 2. Find Phone app or get to home screen. 3. End call
2. Simplified 'Answer Call'. (EDIT - could use Mute button 'long press' for this, too) For incoming calls when screen is asleep, you have to fight the phone to answer the call. It wakes up for a couple of seconds so you can answer it. If you're too slow, you then have to wake it up. If you don't do that fast enough, it wakes itself up again and you've got a brief window to jump down and slide the call open. I've gone through 3 loops of this before, and it gets frustrating. On my phone, I want to be able to, you know, quickly answer a phone call.
One other topic - integrate the Phone and Contact apps directly with the Hub. Dropping in and out of the Hub is very annoying.
- 01-03-2014, 02:45 PM #21
1. bigger battery---can't believe they put such a small battery in here. the battery life needs to improve big time.
2. better camera
P.S. I hope we get to see the next iteration of the z10. Sounds like we are not going to see it for a while, if ever
- CrackBerry User
01-03-2014, 04:21 PM #23
- 16 Posts
Landscape mode for the "home" screen.
Better integration with a bluetooth mouse (I want the mouse to mimic any gesture)
Keep the removable battery! Don't go all Z30 on me.
Better camera, 2/8Mpixels is so last year.
Faster processor! I should be able to stream WiFi to a bluetooth speaker and run the video without iterruption.
- By plouie10 in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:07 PM
- By seshaadhree in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 12Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:18 AM
- By ikalinin in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:36 AM
- By praghan in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:29 AM
- By Mason-le3 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:23 AM