If you are doing something on the device after getting there by using one of the specific apps/inboxes within the sidebar hub list, is there a way to get straight back to the hub? Seemed like swiping up and to the right takes me back to the sub-hub app/function I was in. Does that makes sense?
    03-28-13 03:50 PM
    Press and hold the "< Back" button on the bottom left corner and drag it to the right will bring you right back to the Hub screen

If you are doing something on the device after getting there by using one of the specific apps/inboxes within the sidebar hub list, is there a way to get straight back to the hub? Seemed like swiping up and to the right takes me back to the sub-hub app/function I was in. Does that makes sense?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 03:55 PM
    There are actually 2 options,

The first , allows you to see the sub menus in the hub as well as seeing the hub, so essentially 2 levels, or 3 if you count the one you're in "peeking" from an email for instance, by holding the back button and swiping to the right will show the HUB, and the "mini-menu?"

The second, by swiping from the left bezel to the right, will bring you right back to the HUB(No menu/folders visible)
    03-28-13 04:09 PM
    There are actually 2 options,

The first , allows you to see the sub menus in the hub as well as seeing the hub, so essentially 2 levels, or 3 if you count the one you're in "peeking" from an email for instance, by holding the back button and swiping to the right will show the HUB, and the "mini-menu?"

The second, by swiping from the left bezel to the right, will bring you right back to the HUB(No menu/folders visible)
    Thanks, that second method is what I was thinking of.
    03-28-13 08:12 PM