Is there a way to increase or turn off the Screen Lockout Time? That is my only complaint so far --- it locks out so quickly. Can it be removed? increased? I've tried everything --- the leave it on app only applies to the light so that didn't do it. Any help greatly appreciated.
    04-14-13 10:02 AM
    Yep, Settings, display, screen lock timeout. can increase up to 5 minutes.
    04-14-13 10:06 AM
    Is there a way to increase or turn off the Screen Lockout Time? That is my only complaint so far --- it locks out so quickly. Can it be removed? increased? I've tried everything --- the leave it on app only applies to the light so that didn't do it. Any help greatly appreciated.
    You can adjust it if you go into the settings menu and click on display, you can set it up to a max of 5mins but you cant increase it any further.
    The leave it on app as far as i know isnt available on BB10 unless the dev has recently done a version for BB10....last i heard he wasnt able to get it working so i dont know if your talking about the z10 or another device??
    04-14-13 10:07 AM
    Should have been clearer. It's the Blackberry Z10 via AT&T and I know I can adjust it to 5 minutes --- is there anyway to increase that time and/or remove the lock out all together? I find myself having to unlock constantly and it's a pain. Thanks.
    04-14-13 10:27 AM
    Should have been clearer. It's the Blackberry Z10 via AT&T and I know I can adjust it to 5 minutes --- is there anyway to increase that time and/or remove the lock out all together? I find myself having to unlock constantly and it's a pain. Thanks.
    5 minutes is the max. I found having a password lock is a pain, I just removed it. That way when it times out I just swipe up and I'm back.
    04-14-13 10:34 AM
    Its one of the first things i changed in the setting when i got the phone. I always lock the screen when i know i am done working on it
    04-14-13 10:36 AM
    i would like to remove it so i can just swipe up. how do i do that?
    04-14-13 10:56 AM
    Just don't set a password is all you can do, you can't make the time out longer than 5 mins.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:35 PM
    Settings > Security > Device password.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-14-13 01:42 PM
    Thank you. Did that and I know it drains the battery life but I have the "bundle" so it works.
    04-14-13 01:54 PM