I got my Z10 a few days ago and had to give up my @tmo.blackberry.net email address (the main one I've used for 6 years, I'm gonna miss it). When I setup my Z10, it asked me to input a new email address that would receive all the emails sent to my @tmo.blackberry.net one, and I chose my Outlook email address.

I just saw How To Setup iCloud Email On Your Z10 on CrackBerry earlier, so now I want to use that email (unless any of you have had bad experiences with iCloud on your Z10s, then by all means, talk me out of it please!) Is there a way to change the email that will be forwarded to for one year from our @____.blackberry.net email addresses?
    03-29-13 01:45 PM
    I got my Z10 a few days ago and had to give up my @tmo.blackberry.net email address (the main one I've used for 6 years, I'm gonna miss it). When I setup my Z10, it asked me to input a new email address that would receive all the emails sent to my @tmo.blackberry.net one, and I chose my Outlook email address.

I just saw How To Setup iCloud Email On Your Z10 on CrackBerry earlier, so now I want to use that email (unless any of you have had bad experiences with iCloud on your Z10s, then by all means, talk me out of it please!) Is there a way to change the email that will be forwarded to for one year from our @____.blackberry.net email addresses?
    The following Blackberry knowledge-base article explains the procedure:

KB33260-BlackBerry (hosted) email address forwarding for BlackBerry 10
    03-31-13 01:18 PM