Am in the US.... I am a blackberry fan but if the os isn't fixed when it hits the US....bye bye blackberry! They will crucify as I said in the post!
    02-28-13 12:24 AM
    Am in the US.... I am a blackberry fan but if the os isn't fixed when it hits the US....bye bye blackberry! They will crucify as I said in the post!
    That is what many said with Apple & look, the IOS has been the same old crap for the past 6 years with more issues now. Sorry to burst your bubble but every OS has issues. Blackberry has far less issues then any OS i have seen. Also need to remind you that the update will come out either before th US release or a few weeks AFTER the release. Mind you as well the carriers will need to test the update & then release it to us. That may take a few more weeks / months ( In Canada at least. )

I do agree they need to fix a few issues with the OS BUT the os is new, every new OS will have issues in the start for a few updates later as well. Take a look at IOS & Android for instance. I really doubt Blackberry will be hurt as the US customers ( tech savvy ) have seen what is going on & know.
    stevepar and axeman1000 like this.
    02-28-13 12:28 AM
    Does the OP even have the device?
    MERCDROID and Jince like this.
    02-28-13 12:32 AM
    Does the OP even have the device?
    If the OP lives in the states, i really doubt they will have it unless they bought it unlocked from the UK or Canada.. Most customer read posts where people put down blackberry & how they "hate" or " Dislike" the OS & will claim things like the OP is doing.
    02-28-13 12:32 AM
    Alright lets all settle down. stop the name calling and trolling. Tonight is not a good night to be stirring up stuff.
    02-28-13 12:40 AM
    wow this thread is pointless. what is your point even? blackberry wont care about you, neither would we
    02-28-13 12:43 AM
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

My opinion is intelligent people express themselves in a respectful manner and refrain from such profanity

#TeamBlackBerry
    02-28-13 12:43 AM

My opinion is intelligent people express themselves in a respectful manner and refrain from such profanity

#TeamBlackBerry
    The problem is, opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one. It's quite tiring to read every single thread here being pure garbage. Even decent threads just derail into garbage as soon as you get any of these "BB must die" fan-types in a thread. Realistically speaking, if the OP posts such a dumb thread, what do you think is the next thing that is going to happen?
    02-28-13 12:46 AM
    I'm just mad that Thorsten and the crew could not get this right after the time they took to get it out. I am going to get the z10 when it comes out in the states but hoping there are some issues fixed before it hits....typed from my blackberry playbook that has keyboard sticking???
    02-28-13 12:48 AM
    You call this a dumb post....iwhat do you think the US will do???
    02-28-13 12:50 AM
    Wait...... so you do not have a Z10 as of right now. you've never touched it or played with it? Then all your opinions are based on questions people asked on CB.

Are all Americans this gullible or is it just you? Dont answer that.

Posted via a microwave.
    02-28-13 12:51 AM
    I'm just mad that Thorsten and the crew could not get this right after the time they took to get it out. I am going to get the z10 when it comes out in the states but hoping there are some issues fixed before it hits....typed from my blackberry playbook that has keyboard sticking???
    Do you realize one thing tho? The OS is NEW. Please understand that. Its taking 6 + years for Apple to fix their OS & they are having worse issues then BB has. QNX ( BlackBerry 10) is a new software & operating system. Yes they took 2 years BUT within the 2 years, they had to make the device, make the OS, order parts & test apps, the OS & everything else they could within the 2 year frame. If you can built a OS like QNX & have everything running without any issues, be my guest.

You also do NOT own the Z10. SO before you even assume or say anything, use the device first. All your comments are nothing & mean nothing until you use the device to be honest.
    02-28-13 12:51 AM

#TeamBlackBerry
    Intelligent people also wait until they experience the product in question themselves, in their own hands, with a full understanding of the pros and cons from their own perspective before forming and loudly sharing that opinion.
    knighty2112 likes this.
    02-28-13 12:53 AM
    You call this a dumb post....iwhat do you think the US will do???
    The US will do nothing. You are one person compared to the millions in the US. Stop trying to start something you have no back up or proof. Many Americans that i have seen & talked to ( in buffalo) loved using my Z10 when i showed it to them. I even let total strangers use it for 10 minutes each at my buddies store. You need to realize you are ONLY talking about you, not for anyone else. You do not even own the Z10 to be even see the OS & how it works. You are only going by what people say. Use it before judging it. Something you guys do not do but need to start doing it.
    R Field likes this.
    02-28-13 12:54 AM
    Agreed there is a lot to fix, but better to go to blackberry.com/beta and report findings there than to come to CB and whine about it.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    02-28-13 12:57 AM
    I want BB to make it...but they should have given me the phone in Oct last year and I would have come up with all the fixes before it came out in UK and Canada...don't know who they had testing...but must have been. ???? Questionable?
    vjvj likes this.
    Useless troll thread from a new user who doesn't own the device. Again.

Mods?

Posted via CB10
    I want BB to make it...but they should have given me the phone in Oct last year and I would have come up with all the fixes before it came out in UK and Canada...don't know who they had testing...but must have been. ???? Questionable?
    UK has a bigger & stronger sale for Blackberries & so does Canada. This is why both countries got it first. Blame your carriers for the late devices coming to you. The carriers are the ones that are testing the phones. Also look at Canada carriers, none of the Z10's have the Carriers logos on front or the back of the phone. The US carriers wanted their logo & **** on the phone, so this makes it a bit longer process to do. I guess you never realized this at all. Also the carriers want to take their time to test the OS / add their bloatware before the phone gets released. BB then gets the updates from the carriers & installs them on the phones & ships them. Like i said try doing all this within 2 years & we see what you can come up with.

You could have gotten a device IF you are a developer.
    02-28-13 12:59 AM
    Given...you...the phone? How exactly would THAT have played out?

Thorsten: We need a random internet troll to test this phone, gimme a google Vivek.
    Vivek: Hmmmm let me see, ah perfect! This guy! rcsgolf!!!
    bb10_fan and Chris Marsch like this.
    02-28-13 01:02 AM
    I realize that most of the stuff is user error...gotta be smarter than the phone...but there is a few that I just don't understand and yes... I have not had it in my hands but will have shortly...but I am a critic. By the way, I don't like itoy or android...just want this new os to be the best!
    02-28-13 01:03 AM
    I am so thankful for everything that is right about BB10!!

I have purchased 7 Playbooks and none of them have sticking keyboards?

Why are the British and the Canadians so impressed with their Z10's? The I people have purchased iphones that had serious problems. Why aren't I hearing about truly serious BB10 problems. BB10 is far better!
    02-28-13 01:04 AM
    I realize that most of the stuff is user error...gotta be smarter than the phone...but there is a few that I just don't understand and yes... I have not had it in my hands but will have shortly...but I am a critic. By the way, I don't like itoy or android...just want this new os to be the best!
    We all know where you're coming from. We get enough flak from the rest of the world every day for being BB die hards so the last place we want to see it is CB. Word it constructively!
    02-28-13 01:05 AM
    It really does have some great qualities.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you try it.
    02-28-13 01:06 AM
    How are you a critic without actually using something? A food critic stands outside a 5 star restaurant and over hears someone say their food was a bit salty and next day critic writes " so and so restaurant is sht. Don't go there "

Posted via microwave.
    bbfan1040 and R Field like this.
    02-28-13 01:06 AM
    Wait...... so you do not have a Z10 as of right now. you've never touched it or played with it? Then all your opinions are based on questions people asked on CB.

Are all Americans this gullible or is it just you? Dont answer that.

Posted via a microwave.
    So people can't form an opinion based on other people's experiences? If fanboys and fangirls would have their way, we'd all be hearing, "this device is amazing!" and not the truth that there are glaring problems. Thank goodness there are "trolls" on here with opinions other than that otherwise we'd be in trouble!
    MERCDROID likes this.
    02-28-13 01:08 AM
66 123