I have searched around, but haven't found anything - either from Blackberry or a third party.

Now that I rely so heavily on my phone, I am worried about what would happen if it breaks, etc.
    I would certainly be willing to pay for a warranty that would give me a new (or refurbished) Z10. The key thing is turnaround.
    Presently, if it stops working, I'd have to go to Koodo and they'd send it in to Blackberry. Meanwhile, they'd give me a loaner which may or may not be a BB10 phone! That isn't acceptable. I need something that I would be able to restore my backup to and be off and running with minimal downtime.

Anyone?
    10-30-13 10:36 PM
    Hey,

I am not sure how things work in your Country, however in India, we have same problem...! At times they dont even give a standby phone if you give your phone to the service centre. I happened to call them today and check with them and they also confirmed that they would give any old OS phone and not BB10 device. They do not have a policy to give same phone / model as a replacement..!

Cheers
    10-30-13 11:05 PM
    I have searched around, but haven't found anything - either from Blackberry or a third party.

Now that I rely so heavily on my phone, I am worried about what would happen if it breaks, etc.
    I would certainly be willing to pay for a warranty that would give me a new (or refurbished) Z10. The key thing is turnaround.
    Presently, if it stops working, I'd have to go to Koodo and they'd send it in to Blackberry. Meanwhile, they'd give me a loaner which may or may not be a BB10 phone! That isn't acceptable. I need something that I would be able to restore my backup to and be off and running with minimal downtime.

Anyone?
    Usually through the carrier. Rogers has it

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    10-30-13 11:16 PM