Well, like I said before, if you were switching back and forth while having an ongoing text, BBM etc conversation, you would get really annoyed if it didn't leave you on that screen. I feel it was made that way for this reason. Makes sense when you think about it.
    When you are hiding the keyboard, just hit anywhere but the keyboard to get rid of it quickly. Faster than holding the space bar.

Posted via CB10
    Agree...You can just swipe to the left anywhere on the message...much faster. You don't need to minimize the keyboard. Once I discovered that, it was no longer an annoyance.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by d3rd; 03-10-13 at 01:28 PM.
    03-10-13 01:12 PM
    I forgot to me to mention that I also posted a thread like this two days after I bought the Z10. Now I feel foolish that I did. Just give it some time and stay away from the text and BBM icons. Use the hub a couple of days like this and you will forget all about it. Trust me! Here is the thread I posted before. Much like yours.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...f-only-769596/
    Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 01:12 PM
    I agree with OP and think hub behaviour should be configurable. One workaround I use is 2 swipes to get to hub home.
    If would be better to have that as default if you want it though.

BesAdmin Z10 User
    03-10-13 01:21 PM
    It's not that annoying, ray replying to 50 comments, mentions, messages, emails, etc on ins in less then, 5 mind and rethink about how annoying this little problem really is.

**first world problems*

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 01:27 PM
    I agree with OP and think hub behaviour should be configurable. One workaround I use is 2 swipes to get to hub home.
    If would be better to have that as default if you want it though.

BesAdmin Z10 User
    Yes, an option would make sense. I can guarantee that most people would leave it just the way it is though. I sure didn't think that in the first week

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 01:29 PM

I'm in the boat though that it annoyed me... Especially since you had to get rid of the keyboard before being able to go back. I'm anxious to see what 10.1 brings... as well as how things will work with the Q10 and keyboard shortcuts which may limit use of the Hub (if you can just jump to stuff by hitting a key).
    I'm not sure when you actually have to hide the keyboard? I find you can just swipe left to right from any message and it will return you to the previous view. (except while composing, which makes sense to me)

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 01:40 PM
    i've suggested an option in settings that forces the Hub back to it's main screen once you go back to the app tray.
    that way you choose your preference
    LadyOfTheLAN likes this.
    03-10-13 01:43 PM
    Why are you going to the SMS icon, go straight to Hub, n fact forget about that icon completely.
    To be 100% clear, I'll add
    And then don't go to the bottom select button but just swipe to the right.
    Problem? What problem?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 12:59 AM
33 12