Just to drop a line been a follower of your site for many years, was nearly one of the first beta tester when mike laziridis founded rim for the first black berry he's an acquaintance of a good friend of mine. So anyways you guys might have a lot of pull now that you have your followers, have many ideas please send me an inbox to let me know you read this. I have a huge list of devices I've owned on your Utube channel I commented on it. Anyways congrats on your many years of loyal service for this site. Friend fan and follower.
    01-02-14 11:09 PM
    And we're glad to welcome a member to CrackBerry and hope you enjoy your stay! Sounds like you've had quite a ride with BlackBerry, and look forward to more in the future.
    01-02-14 11:32 PM
    Welcome to the Crackberry forums! Despite the millions of active members we have even more just like you who read but never joined. Always nice to see a long time reader cross the threshold!

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 11:39 PM
    Welcome to the best BlackBerry community. It's better late than never.
    Thanks for joining us.

BlackBerry Lover by heart
    01-02-14 11:51 PM
    CrackBerry is a great place with lots of cool and helpful people.

I don't have Facebook so this is where I've spent a lot of time reading and learning and even chatting with other people.

CrackBerry is kind of a big part of my life hahah

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 11:58 PM