I'd like to thank everyone who posts in this forum... I really enjoy following and reading about new phones. I wasn't going to wait for T-Mobile to ship out Z10s, but I've decided to order. Not to say I will always use a Z10... But with all of the community support and BBRY commitment to a stable platform, I'm going to jump in and buy one on the 26th. I've been a beta tester too many times with new technology- it's nice to see that with Blackberry 10, I'll be getting a stable phone with an OS ahead of its time. Keep up the good work all!
    03-20-13 04:35 PM
    Glad to hear it. I'm sure the Z10 will work for ya!
    03-20-13 04:38 PM
    I'd like to thank everyone who posts in this forum... I really enjoy following and reading about new phones. I wasn't going to wait for T-Mobile to ship out Z10s, but I've decided to order. Not to say I will always use a Z10... But with all of the community support and BBRY commitment to a stable platform, I'm going to jump in and buy one on the 26th. I've been a beta tester too many times with new technology- it's nice to see that with Blackberry 10, I'll be getting a stable phone with an OS ahead of its time. Keep up the good work all!
    A former iPhone user, this is my first BlackBerry phone and it's great. Congrats.

Posted via CB10
    miketko and bungaboy like this.
    03-20-13 04:40 PM
    As a former iOS and Android user, I have to say the Z10 is a great phone. The apps are coming slowly and surely so that is something all the nay sayers will eventually cant bring up as a negative for this phone and OS.

As I tell everyone jumping into this phone, you have to play with it. Use it and get used to having no home button (the swipe for me feels much better anyways)

Congrats and Im sure any issues or concerns you have, will be or have been answered here on this website!!

bungaboy likes this.
    03-20-13 04:43 PM
    crackberry community is like no other. Ive own iphones and androids and been apart of imore and android central but its just not the same as crackberry. crackberry community seems to be knowledgeable and very helpful and it makes owning a blackberry that much more better.
    03-20-13 04:47 PM
    You're going down the right path! Have fun, you will love it!
    03-20-13 04:49 PM
    Best purchase ever, can't put mine down, simply rocks.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 04:58 PM
    Ok, is it me or is this a kind of too many similarities on the oposite take here?

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ff-z10-784066/

Initial post by mark#AC goes like this:

"First, thanks to all who post in this forum....I really enjoy reading about and following new phones.
    I was waiting for Verizon to ship out my new z10 but have cancelled....not to say I wont ever get the z10...but with all the bugs and issues Im seeing gonna pass and wait for these issues to resolve. Been a beta tester to many times with new technology...like with the first Blackberry storm..,.keep up the good work all!"
    03-20-13 05:17 PM
    Ok, is it me or is this a kind of too many similarities on the oposite take here?

Initial post by mark#AC goes like this:

"First, thanks to all who post in this forum....I really enjoy reading about and following new phones.
    I was waiting for Verizon to ship out my new z10 but have cancelled....not to say I wont ever get the z10...but with all the bugs and issues Im seeing gonna pass and wait for these issues to resolve. Been a beta tester to many times with new technology...like with the first Blackberry storm..,.keep up the good work all!"
    Me thinks you just outed a wee TROLL! Good catch!
    currentodysseys likes this.
    03-20-13 05:27 PM
    Woosh!

(to OP: you made me chuckle)

Posted with a BlackBerry Zed10 via CB10
    03-20-13 05:27 PM
    Me thinks you just outed a wee TROLL! Good catch!
    Or the OP has seen the updates and improvments and has now decided to purchase.
    03-20-13 05:30 PM
    Or the OP has seen the updates and improvments and has now decided to purchase.
    If that was the case . . . . . . why would he use/post under TWO different user names?
    03-20-13 05:42 PM
    If that was the case . . . . . . why would he use/post under TWO different user names?
    I just pointed out the obvious similarity... the rest of the "job" and attribution of "justice" resides with the Troll police and Kevzila. I shall wait for a verdict... ONE of the two or BOTH are at least suspicious...
    03-20-13 05:50 PM

I'm assuming that was deliberate to counter the negativity of the original. In which case it's kinda clever and funny.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:22 PM
    I'm assuming that was deliberate to counter the negativity of the original. In which case it's kinda clever and funny.

Posted via CB10
    Could be, I am not pointing figures at anyone, just stating the curiosity of the similarity between the two.

Could be as you say but for me it is strange that no mention was made from one thread to the other which I would kind of look for if it was countering the negativity of the original thread. Don't know; as I said just stating the curious fact here.
    03-20-13 06:32 PM
    Well rider997 any response?
    03-20-13 06:34 PM
    Wow these forums are getting hostile.

If you have below X amount of posts, your troll.
    If you have over X amount of posts and dislike X about the device, your a troll
    If you hate the device, your a troll.
    If its missing X app, your a troll.
    if you like it but it has X wrong with it compared to Android/IOS, your a troll.
    So and so has looked over your previous post's and it appears your previous posting makes you a troll.
    Even if you like the device and are running out right now to buy one, your a troll.

Doesn't matter what anyone does around here anymore or how long you've been around, your possibly a troll.

You people need to really chill out with the troll moniker. Even if the OP is a troll, lets use the report post button and let the mods decide who is a troll and who isn't. I for one am sick of reading "troll" in every thread, then the typical players pile on. For gods sake, let the CB staff take care of the problems.

H*ll I'm probably a troll now for pointing out the painfully obvious, and trust me, I'm anything but. Go ahead and look back over my nearly 4k posts.

Fanboi, no. Can I have a legitimate and adult conversation about the pluses and minuses of a particular platform without looking through rose colored glasses and appreciate what other platforms are doing. Thats a big h*ll yes!!!!
    BillyBreathes likes this.
    03-20-13 06:48 PM
    Can't wait to pick up mine on Friday. Now to search the forum for good case recommendations to protect my investment and return to BB.
    03-20-13 06:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I thought that was pretty obvious...

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:59 PM

It was pretty obvious this was a clever response to the other post...it was 6 posts away from the other...you couldn't see that?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by d3rd; 03-20-13 at 07:55 PM.
    03-20-13 07:11 PM
    Oh ok thanks a bunch guys, I guess I am the one making the forums hostile due to my reduced IQ and bashing people for just pointing out the similarity... Thankfully those that run to qualify me maintain the level of amicable and educated superiority that just made me feel respected and maintain the level of discussion and mutual appreciation of the forums... nice! See you sunday in church

P's: obviously I am not referring to all of the guys that posted above, since many have proved their good intentions in every day interactions but some you really made a point here kudos
    Last edited by currentodysseys; 03-20-13 at 08:27 PM.
    03-20-13 08:13 PM
    I was tempted to order my online as in Singapore there were decent freebies on offer like the battery charger and battery and flip case.

However being burnt once before doing the same with the storm (what a pos - I had 4 that I had to give back due to rubbish builds before I gave up and settled for a 9900). I waited until I got my eager hands on it first.

Had to wait a couple of days extra. But it is in my hands now and I am fairly happy. A definite upgrade over my 9810. But with minor wishlists which I believe are being worked on.

Mike posted via CB10
    03-20-13 11:29 PM
    I think key to this device is to play with it. I would initially whinge that I couldn't do something, then with a bit of playing around or occasionally reading the user manual find that actually whatever I was having a whinge about can be done and often cooler and better than in an earlier BlackBerry os.
    You just have to be willing to have a play.
    It is pretty intuitive - my 2 year old quickly worked out how to play videos.

Mike posted via CB10
    03-20-13 11:40 PM
    Got mine this afternoon and am having fun.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 07:33 PM
    Congrats... you are love your z10... i super love the keyboard as well.. my bb10 has been great so far..

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 07:39 PM
27 12