Texts with pics don't reach iPhone 5
Two people I work with have iPhone 5s. I tried sending them a text with a picture several times over a couple days and they didn't receive the text. They do receive regular texts from me. I sent the same picture to another BlackBerry and to an android phone without a problem. I'm using the .1055 leak. Anyone else notice this problem?
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Addict
12-23-2013, 03:30 PM #3Bbm Pin: 7AED7877
- 873 Posts
Channel Pins: C0007F37C, C0005A98D
- 12-23-2013, 03:32 PM #4
.1055 has a mms issue... it's been reported... has something to do withh wiping after the leak installation!
Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM"Guerrero's strike zone starts when he gets out of bed in the morning." - Tim McCarver
I found a twist in this story. IPhone will receive a picture text if I share the photo from the pictures app, but not if I create a text in the hub and attach a picture to it. What's up with that?
Posted via CB10
- 12-23-2013, 05:43 PM #8"Guerrero's strike zone starts when he gets out of bed in the morning." - Tim McCarver
- 12-23-2013, 07:12 PM #9
Your two colleagues aren't on AT&T are they? I'm on t-mo and, when I was running Android, always had off and on trouble sending mms to my son's iPhone on AT&T. Finally he called AT&T and issue ended.If Evolution is Outlawed, only Outlaws will Evolve.
- By webosdropout in forum Device ReviewsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-09-2014, 04:06 PM
- By buu511 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2013, 04:09 PM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:50 AM
- By BB10user07 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:47 AM