Text / MMS Mode?
On the Z10, when I go into my Text Messaging, and type a name in, it gives me the option to also send to that persons EM address, should I wish to.
However, if I do this, the Z tells me it's 'Entering MMS Mode'.
Is this because it's out of field (ie: I'm asking it to perform an EM messaging service that out of the text messaging icon I'm in), and will it charge me MMS rates, which I usually on get when sending a picture message by text?
- 05-22-2013, 09:20 AM #2Z10STL100–3 – OS 10.2.1.2141
Curious? Follow me @theonecid
- CrackBerry Abuser
05-22-2013, 10:27 AM #6
- 204 Posts
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-06-2013, 10:22 PM #8
- 3 Posts
My Q10 is having issues with sms/mms mode. For random contacts in my list when I go to send an sms it will say "entering mms" and there will be the same name twice in the 'to' field. I tried hub settings>text messages>mms advanced>send text only as sms but the issue keeps happening.
please help, its getting very annoying!
- By archangel31 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 309Last Post: 07-04-2009, 11:35 PM
- By LivingTheFashion in forum SprintReplies: 11Last Post: 01-08-2009, 05:10 AM
- By stevefo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 07-15-2008, 08:47 PM
- By jbeal43 in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2008, 12:08 PM
- By Girliekins in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2008, 01:26 AM