Text / MMS Mode?
On the Z10, when I go into my Text Messaging, and type a name in, it gives me the option to also send to that persons EM address, should I wish to.
However, if I do this, the Z tells me it's 'Entering MMS Mode'.
Is this because it's out of field (ie: I'm asking it to perform an EM messaging service that out of the text messaging icon I'm in), and will it charge me MMS rates, which I usually on get when sending a picture message by text?
- 05-22-2013, 10:20 AM #2Z30STA100–5 – OS 10.3.1.1154
Curious? Follow me @theonecid
- CrackBerry Abuser
05-22-2013, 11:27 AM #6
- 206 Posts
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-06-2013, 11:22 PM #8
- 3 Posts
My Q10 is having issues with sms/mms mode. For random contacts in my list when I go to send an sms it will say "entering mms" and there will be the same name twice in the 'to' field. I tried hub settings>text messages>mms advanced>send text only as sms but the issue keeps happening.
please help, its getting very annoying!
- By archangel31 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 309Last Post: 07-05-2009, 12:35 AM
- By LivingTheFashion in forum SprintReplies: 11Last Post: 01-08-2009, 06:10 AM
- By stevefo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 07-15-2008, 09:47 PM
- By jbeal43 in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2008, 01:08 PM
- By Girliekins in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2008, 02:26 AM