Does anyone know how to keep the keyboard from automatically popping up when you're in the app? I have a problem that's becoming extremely frustrating... I would finish a text... put phone away.... get a notification... swipe up then right to access the HUB and the last used app is displayed. That's not the problem in itself. The problem is that the text app pops up with keyboard forcing me to stop my one hand operation to do the two finger swipe down on the keyboard before pressing back to get to the main hub.
    05-24-13 11:08 AM
    I find that annoying as well, though the only thing I can do is hold down the space bar until it disappears so I press the back button. Other than that, I do not think there is a way of stopping it from automatically popping up.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 11:10 AM
    The keyboard doesn't pop up for me automatically within the SMS app. Only for BBM. Have you updated to the latest 10.1 available from your carrier?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 11:16 AM
    Running latest 10.1 leak. The keyboard doesn't pop up when you access from the Text Message app but it does pop up automatically if a text was the last thing you sent and then attempt to access the HUB to view other incoming items.
    05-24-13 11:43 AM
    You can also just tap anywhere in the message feed (i.e. above they keyboard) and the keyboard will go away - keeping you in one-handed usage! I had this problem as well.
    Cheers!
    05-24-13 11:57 AM