Hello,

Question has come to me I am hoping you all can help with. A friend is coming from iPhone and one feature she loves is that text messages are never deleted automatically but continuously stored in the current thread until she actually physically deletes them. I know that I have had this issue w/texts on my 9930 where I would try to go back and not be able to find past texts. I am not sure if it is a time thing or text number thing.

Is there a setting to change the amount of texts to keep on the device without auto-deleting after 200 or a week or whatever the standard is?

Thank you in advance!
    03-20-13 09:18 AM
    Doesn't look like they are deleted automatically on the z10. I restored the device and text messages from last year were carried over to this device and haven't been deleted. Nothing in settings options either. From what I see on myself device there is no auto delete.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    jordanc76 likes this.
    03-20-13 09:28 AM
    Same experience here, and I do lots of text messaging. Hopefully we'll be good! Now if there was only a way to jump to the top and bottom or scroll a page at a time of the text messaging history or search through the history like you could with BBM on OS7, those would be handy features
    03-20-13 04:45 PM
    Yup I agree. The jump to top bottom feature is in the menu overflow but would love a page up down gesture. Hopefully soon.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-20-13 06:13 PM